Ty very much....

Message 61 of 79 (3,449 Views)

Re: Conversation bug

★★★ Newbie
  • Gamertag/PSN ID Tbirds_Adventure
  • Platform you play on (PS5
  • Position of your playe (C Sniper
  • Rating (95
  • Where in the game did it freeze  when I entered 2041-42 season when I go into conversation with anyone
Message 62 of 79 (3,343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry When the update comes out will it fix my current player or do I have to start over
Message 63 of 79 (3,310 Views)

Community Manager
@tbirdsadventure

We are not at a stage to determine that yet. If we hear of any insight on this so we can let players know to abandon previous save files we'll let you know right away.
Blueberry.png
Message 64 of 79 (3,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry
TicketedCell68
Xbox Series X
Centre
November 4, 2027 (When using “sim to next game” option)
Message 65 of 79 (2,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I am having this same issue. Here are the details of my side of things. 

Gamertag/PSN ID = grey-suit13

Platform = PS4

Player Position = Center

Rating = 99

Where game freeze takes place = I’m in game three of the Stanley Cup Final, Be A Pro.

As others have said, it’s super frustrating to put time into a game only to be blocked on a storyline. 

I’ve attached an image for context. Before game three I get a Perk Renewal, and my agent comes up. Well, that screens displays without any UI/choices as others have stated. If I move my left joysticks I do here the UI sounds, but I cannot make a choice to move forward. The only way out is to force quit the application. 

Message 66 of 79 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

- TypicalBigB

- PS5

- RW/C

- 98 Overall (964 points)

- Game keeps freezing when I try to simulate to the next game. I get into a conversation with my Agent and no text pops up, it just freezes. I’ve closed app about 15-20 times now trying to hope that it glitches me through this bug but it won’t budge.

Message 67 of 79 (2,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve seen people complaining about this since November. It’s now mid June and I just currently ran into this issue. Has it still not been fixed? I’m just trying to achieve platinum trophy and I currently have 964 points trying to beat Gretzky’s point total. But now I’m currently running into this glitch where whenever my agent talks to me my game just suddenly freezes. I’ve closed app about 15-20 times now trying to glitch through this bug but nothing I try will work. Please help if possible, thanks. 

Message 68 of 79 (2,430 Views)

★ Novice

• Gamertag/PSN ID: Jost4Gaming 
  • Platform you play on: PS5, NHL22 PS4 edition
  • Position of your player: C
  • Rating: 92
  • Where in the game did it freeze: After the game of April 5th 2046, when i meet journalist for a challenge (do a goal during the next game).

4 games before the end of my career and before i earn my last trophie for the platinum..... 😥

Message 69 of 79 (1,885 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have more to add to this i got the glitch when i bought a lot of perks and it doesn't seem to go away

Message 70 of 79 (861 Views)