Re: NHL 19 - HUT - Buy now error

by BeloglazovOleg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 19 - HUT - Buy now error

★ Novice

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If you buy something from the auction house using buy now function.
What happens when the bug occurs? It returns you to the menu and the trade does not happen, however, sometimes it does and on some occasions it might even deduct your coins and not give you the item you purchased.
What do you expect to see? Error (I do not remember the number) and return back to the main menu screen.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here HUT19
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) The key issue happened at 12/23/18
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Maxisrab
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

On 23/12/18 I bought Sidney Crosby 93 OVR, POTG, the coins were deducted from my account. however, the player wasn't added into my collection. I already reported this issue to the support chat, however, they said, that there is nothing they can do. So can you please just explain me, how can I get the player, or the coins back? I tried almost every procedure the support advisers suggested, unfortunately nothing worked.

Thanks a lot. 

Best Regards,

Oleksandr

Message 1 of 2 (605 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
You need call to https://help.ea.com/en/nhl/nhl-19/ of your region. This happen bacause one of the your last purchase freeze on EA servers.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (515 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)
You need call to https://help.ea.com/en/nhl/nhl-19/ of your region. This happen bacause one of the your last purchase freeze on EA servers.
Message 2 of 2 (516 Views)