NHL 19 FRANCHISE MODE CANT ADVANCE DAYS

by akhan69

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NHL 19 FRANCHISE MODE CANT ADVANCE DAYS

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I load my existing saved game. It is on sign free agents period. I click advance or simulate to next day. It shows "simulating..." At the bottom but does nothing. It just keeps simulating for hours and hours.
What happens when the bug occurs? Keeps on simulating non stop
What do you expect to see? The game to actually work. The franchise Mode to actually work beyond this point of issue.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Online
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Franchise Mode
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) All the time
What is your time zone? PST - GMT - 8:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? [edit: email address removed]
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I load my existing saved game. It is on sign free agents period. I click advance or simulate to next day. It shows "simulating..." At the bottom but does nothing. It just keeps simulating for hours and hours.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. N/A
What is your game language? English

It is stuck on simulating and doesn't do anything 

Message 1 of 7 (3,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NHL 19 FRANCHISE MODE CANT ADVANCE DAYS

EA NHL Team

Hey @akhan69,

This issue might have occurred because you hired and then fired a scout.  A potential work-around for this is to load a save file from before you did that.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (2,976 Views)

All Replies

EA NHL Team

Hey @akhan69,

Thank you for reporting this.  We will investigate this issue.

Message 2 of 7 (3,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Please fix ASAP. I paid for this game with the assumption it will work and it hasn't so far.

Message 3 of 7 (2,990 Views)

EA NHL Team

Hey @akhan69,

This issue might have occurred because you hired and then fired a scout.  A potential work-around for this is to load a save file from before you did that.

Message 4 of 7 (2,977 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This happened to be because I hired a scout and it accepted the wrong scout. There's a problem with the highlighted scouts and it hittin the one below. I fired, and then the game went berzerk. I have no previous save file, but was a season ago. The game finally moved on, but then it's stuck on July 15th because I guess it can't handle 7+ free agent signings at a time. Is not just the scouts.

Message 5 of 7 (2,861 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there EA, Im having the same problem and was going to go back to my save but your save system im sorry sucks. I have no saves expect back like 2 years ago, and i save multiple times to try to avoid this problem but guess what im screwed. This is incredibly wrong that i have read and seen this has been happening for awhile to many people and this hasnt been fixed. I am completely screwed and my NHL 19 career is over because of this bug. Im not going back 2 years to fix this. Im not even going to buy the next one because you fail to fix these bugs. I understand this is a business you run but when you slap the next year on a game and not really change anything or fix any bugs this is a real problem. I may be done with EA NHL for good. It sad that your have monopolize the sports industry because any studio can make a hockey game and take a huge hit to your sales. and it honestly wouldnt even be that hard. No one really cares about the these real players. Most play their own characters and in franchise, at some point ur playing with a bunch a random generated players anyway.

Please fix this bug, but im sure you wont as NHL20 is right around the corner and im honestly done getting screwed over by EA and thinking you all care about the consumer. You wont be getting another $ from me until i see a update for NHL19 that fixes this problem. So thanks for forcing another consumer that will ban your games because all you really care about is $$$.

Thank you, have a great day.

Message 6 of 7 (2,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What if I do not have a save from before this?

Message 7 of 7 (1,958 Views)