NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

by Joker25273

Original Post

NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

★★★ Apprentice

When is NFS Heat Studio app going to fixed, every time time I start the app within 10sec it shuts down, very annoying when you want to customise a car especially with the game release just around the corner....

Message 1 of 34 (4,758 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Studio needs fixing

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Joker25273 

What device are you playing on? Does it always crash after 10 seconds or is it only when you do something in particular?

- Andy -

Message 2 of 34 (4,711 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Andy same with me
Message 3 of 34 (4,691 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m using an iPhone 5s & yes it does it quite frequently with out having to do anything, the latest that driving my nuts is trying to download the Subaru from the second drop, it starts downloading fine then just as it gets to the end it freezes then boots out of the app..,

Message 4 of 34 (4,680 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im on Iphone 6plus with the latest software and every 10secs or so it puts me back to my app screen

Message 5 of 34 (4,664 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Seems to me from what I’ve read is that mostly people with iPhones seem to be having issues with the NFS Heat Studio app, I’m still having trouble trying to load the Subaru & keep getting booted after a few seconds...

Message 6 of 34 (4,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same phone and the same problem, it doesnt always kick me out before 10 secs, but it doesnt let me save or anything even after i put the verification code in and all. i never get to do anything

Message 7 of 34 (4,601 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This is getting pretty bad that it’s coming up to the third drop and the app still isn’t working properly for iPhones, this really needs to be fixed or people might lose interest in buying the game if they can’t customise cars from their phones, I understand that a lot of time & effort went into making NFS Heat but if you were going to release Studio before the game maybe someone should have spent some time on the Studio app so it didn’t have so many problems...

please please please fix the app...

Message 8 of 34 (4,593 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

When is this problem going to be resolved, we’re up to the third container now and yet we’re still having issues of getting booted out of the app & still having problems downloading some of the cars

Message 9 of 34 (4,520 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’d like to know & I’ll bet a few others would like to know too, is the app going to be fixed to work on iPhones properly or are all our complaints falling on deaf ears, because nothing seems to have been done, I’m still having troubles downloading the Pontiac Firebird, also it’s not saving my customised cars, if anyone else is having problems speak up and let them know, maybe they’ll fix the problem by the time the game gets released...

Message 10 of 34 (4,464 Views)