NFS Heat Studio isn't compatible with my device?

by DiegoGTRatty

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Studio - Not compatible with device

★★ Novice

Hello,

I have the same issue; Samsung Galaxy J6

Have you had any updates from the Devs/Community Manager?

This thread says "Solved" by it hasn't changed and there doesn't seem to be any kind of official acknowledgment from EA.

Guess they really as bad as people say..

Message 101 of 137 (2,259 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The app definitely needs fixed and soon.  I also get not compatible.  Yet I'm running android 9 with API 28 and have 32 gig SD card.  For requirements it says android 8 or higher API 26 and then 2 gigs of space. So I meet all requirements yet get the same thing. Told its not compatible with my phone

Message 102 of 137 (2,241 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MADCHILD1569 Did you guys get it check yours cpu specs if you support abi arm64-v8a that's why we can't install the game
Message 103 of 137 (2,221 Views)

NFS Heat Studio isn't compatible with my device?

★★★ Novice

I'm using an LG LM Q710MS, running with Android 8 & just about all the necessary requirements, but it's not showing up in the Play Store when I search it.

Is it actually not compatible, or is this a bug?

Message 104 of 137 (2,232 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey, thank you.

How would one check this?

Message 105 of 137 (2,186 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@darain232Ah, after some fiddling around it turns out I didn't know my device was running 32 bit, and its not something they mention on the main site's requirements before it takes you to download it.

That's pretty misleading. And that sucks. Here's to hoping they lower the requirements so 32 bit phones can run it too. I won't mind a graphics downgrade as long as I get to tune my cars at 10 fps before the game comes out. I remember Asphalt 9: Legends recently got wider compatibility and my phone could finally run it, and my phone can easily manage NFS No Limits, so it doesn't seem impossible to make a game based off only customization to run smooth enough.

Thanks for that tidbit though! Guess I'm waiting for an update, or the game's launch then.

Message 106 of 137 (2,171 Views)

★★★ Novice
@davissen6393 I used this guide to figure it out, try giving it a go. It basically tells you to download an app that tells you the phone's specs

https://www.howtogeek.com/339665/how-to-find-your-android-devices-info-for-correct-apk-downloads/amp...
Message 107 of 137 (2,169 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I've passed on the devices that have been mentioned as not compatible and we'll review them to see if there's an issue, however keep in mind that they may just not be compatible with the app at the current time.

- Andy -

Message 108 of 137 (2,153 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Andy "however keep in mind that they may just not be compatible with the app at the current time."
why make an app that is incompatible with so many phones? O.o
Message 109 of 137 (2,141 Views)

★ Apprentice
@davissen6393 I have a solution about this problem you need to wait for the phone newest system update if you're phone. Capable to update in 64bit rom so if there's un update please update on my device my hardware support 64bit os but until now xiaomi don't have any update yet so im gonna wait for the future update of my phone this is the only solution i recommend if you're phone meets the requirements but Google play store send an error not compatible
Message 110 of 137 (2,123 Views)