Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by bambo67604

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★ Newbie

I fail to understand how they’re gonna execute getting these many players their hard worked money and cars back.... the customer support can’t really do anything useful through a “live” chat..  so that part is useless at the end of the code... mine is very very frequent and it’s happen twice today.  It’s ridiculous 

the last time (two days ago) 

I was at $900,000+ And it put me down to $290,000 when I got home from work.  

Message 81 of 89 (720 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

EA needs to get their * together on this game ASAP.  The lack of sympathy doesn’t help either. 

Message 82 of 89 (720 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Lost all my cars like 10 plus cars and even the free cars given to me from playing story mode. Contacted EA and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I have asked for a refund for purchasing the game so we will see if they will.

Message 83 of 89 (647 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Bro I’m on xbox too and it just happened to me the error had been popping up for a month and it just said that I couldn’t play online which was fine cuz I haven’t played online yet but when I tried it said my inventory wasn’t the same as my local one so I saved the game tried again and all my stuff was gone I still had my lvl and money it was just my cars and my character and I’m so angry

Message 84 of 89 (612 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Yess the same thing just happened to me ,I lost all my cars but still rep 50 ,I don’t get it tbh ,wth is going on 

Message 85 of 89 (484 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I had something similar happen to me too 

I was working on my evo in the garage ahd about half of my cars including some in my show case where just gone. 

Message 86 of 89 (347 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I just got that problem, if not fixed will quit game and uninstall

Message 87 of 89 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same happens to me, when i buy a new car i go back to the garage and the game just crashes when im upgrading it and i restart the game up and i lost almost all of my money and the car i just bought

Message 88 of 89 (117 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I love when you grind to buy a regera just for the game to take away the car and all the money i grinded to get

Message 89 of 89 (117 Views)
Twitter Stream