Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★ Newbie

Literally just happend to me tonight 12/17/19

Message 71 of 89 (789 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@bainsy964 bruh... the same exact thing happen to me today, I was max rank , I had 75 cars and lost my 3 million coins... EA better fix this, or else I'll just return this game.
Message 72 of 89 (779 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Sorry for your lost, I feel ya. Anyway, I feel like they ain't gonna do sh%t about it. They only pretend to help but they are doing absolutley nothing for any of us out here trying to figure it out wtf is going on. Never ever going to preorder again or buy products from them. Peace.

Message 73 of 89 (756 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

It happened to me today. 21/12/2019. got the sync error then all my car and money all gone with only my max rank, the pre-order and deluxe cars left in the garage. Lost millions of dollar and 100+ cars. Have afew of full build fast and furious and initial D cars and is all gone now. But lucky all the decals I save is still there if not will need alot of time to rebuild the decals.. Now have earn all the money to buy all the cars back... Frown

Message 74 of 89 (692 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same thing just happened to me 

Message 75 of 89 (549 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@Doley47 Literally same herr grind8ng allngame to get all the ultimate parts, accidentally clicked the nfs heat studio from my solo session and it took away 188k money and all my new ultimate and elite+ parts upgrades from 2 of my cars and inlost my other one when trying to join a friends session now i cant even be bothered for the game if its happening to everyone. although we should be given the chance to select the saved data from the online server rather than only selecting the local data, that is 100% pathetic from EA
Message 76 of 89 (513 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Happened to me got back on and all my s**t was gone it's the first need for speed game I've ever bought and this bug ruined it for me ea is not what they used to be guess I'll go to forza horizon 4 until they fix this issue if not they can blow me cause I'll never buy one of their sh*tty games again I'm so mad at this issue ea fix this

Message 77 of 89 (474 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Just happened to me on XBOX. Ultimate and ultimate plus parts I have to earn again. Starter car and 29 other cars gone. Random character. 24 million gone. 0 bank. But still level 50 and all districts completed. Garbage!! EA still saying aware of this it will all come back someday. No more Need For Speed games for me. 2 months of playing erased. Junk.

Message 78 of 89 (430 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Happened to me the other night, had sync error since started playing but have only played offline. Lost around 300k but all cars and progress still there.

Still waiting for the bug in rivals to be fixed so not holding much hope out this time.

Message 79 of 89 (392 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Just my 2 cents. Happend to me yesterday. Decided to buy a new car  - "Purchase failed". Back to lobby -> "Play Online" -> "Your inventory is out of sync, wanna load your local data?" -> Yea, sure, why not? -> All money and cars, except Deluxe bonus cars, are gone. Character was set to some chick I had never chosen before. Luckily I was just only one day into the game. I'll give it a try again but definately will set up save file backup to prevent this happening again.

Message 80 of 89 (294 Views)
Twitter Stream