NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by bambo67604

Original Post

Highlighted

NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Just bought a new car, went to look at other paint jobs from the “Community” and said that my online inventory didn’t match so I went to sync the inventory. Got the 40001000000 error and it crashed and exited the game. When I restarted the game all my money and cars were gone, even the initial car I was given.
What car were you using? I had the Mustang and just bought Challenger
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Road race
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? All my cars and money are gone.
What do you expect to see? All my cars and money back.

Nothing

Message 1 of 89 (8,209 Views)
Highlighted

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

★★★★ Novice
@bambo67604 Did you get it back ? Same thing happened to me I’m still leve 50 but lost all my money and cars
Message 2 of 89 (8,156 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

This has happened to me twice now i’m at the start screen but it won’t let be back in the game and i know from my previous time if i go into play solo it takes all my stuff away

Message 3 of 89 (8,146 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

What the *?!? I just literally had a server restart on me, I came back and I have 0 money and all my cars are gone. What the hell is going on with this game?

Message 4 of 89 (8,131 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I had an issue where I went to purchase a car whilst online and revived a 'Purchase failed' message. The game then took the money and did not give me a vehicle. I contacted EA online services and was bluntly told they had no records on there end and it was too bad so sad. Not happy at all.

Message 5 of 89 (8,099 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@MankHill same thing here just love 340k and i didn’t get the car
Message 6 of 89 (8,097 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Im glad I am not the only one, I tried to purchase a Porsche 918 Spyder for 585000 and lost it all. Its really disheartening that EA wont do anything to help. The online CSO pretty much said she didn't believe me and they had no records of it. If you're able to get any decent response from EA can you please reply back on this thread?

I was enjoying the game but this really left a bad taste in my mouth,

Message 7 of 89 (8,088 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@nasserwasser
Im glad I am not the only one, I tried to purchase a Porsche 918 Spyder for 585000 and lost it all. Its really disheartening that EA wont do anything to help. The online CSO pretty much said she didn't believe me and they had no records of it. If you're able to get any decent response from EA can you please reply back on this thread?

I was enjoying the game but this really left a bad taste in my mouth,
Message 8 of 89 (8,087 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@bambo67604 Yep happened to me too I lost 1.5million from grinding all day. lost all motivation to touch the game unless I can get it back :/
Message 9 of 89 (8,073 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me today max rank had about 65 cars and I’ve lost it all no money no cars they need to fix this 

Message 10 of 89 (8,024 Views)
Twitter Stream