Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by RivalKvngz

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Seems like this problem has existed since November how the hell is this still an issue in January. I bought the game after Christmas seemed fine for first play through. Now every time I log in its saying Item System Synchronization failed. Please contact customer support and I keep losing the cash gained before last save. It happened once and I went from 18,000 to 100 in cash, so I googled to find this forum complaining about said bug. Therefore I raced again after reading it could be something I'm doing wrong and so made sure I was connected whilst playing and not leaving the game on whilst not playing and earned 31,000 then exited to garage, first after earning like 16,500 then after earning 14,500. I exited and shut down game then I tried logging in again and it's back to the 18,000 I had at the start of the bug!!! I'm lucky I read about this bug before putting serious time in but I've spent money to buy this game and its basically unplayable! I wouldn't mind a refund or something cos if it isn't fixed by now It won't ever be! 

I'll also be boycotting all future EA games if this is the kind of service loyal customers get and especially NFS series.

Message 501 of 588 (1,031 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Seems like this problem has existed since November how the hell is this still an issue in January. I bought the game after Christmas seemed fine for first play through. Now every time I log in its saying Item System Synchronization failed. Please contact customer support and I keep losing the cash gained before last save. It happened once and I went from 18,000 to 100 in cash, so I googled to find this forum complaining about said bug. Therefore I raced again after reading it could be something I'm doing wrong and so made sure I was connected whilst playing and not leaving the game on whilst not playing and earned 31,000 then exited to garage, first after earning like 16,500 then after earning 14,500. I exited and shut down game then I tried logging in again and it's back to the 18,000 I had at the start of the bug!!! I'm lucky I read about this bug before putting serious time in but I've spent money to buy this game and its basically unplayable! I wouldn't mind a refund or something cos if it isn't fixed by now It won't ever be! 

I'll also be boycotting all future EA games if this is the kind of service loyal customers get and especially NFS series.

Message 502 of 588 (1,030 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Message 503 of 588 (1,033 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My comments are literally being deleted. So they can monitor the forum just not offer the posters a solution or even an acknowledgement of their pain after spending hard earn cash on their broken product

Message 504 of 588 (1,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David 1. I don't have 2 PS4 at my home,I just got 1

2. I'm the only one that play and use with that account nobody else using it

3. And I don't subscribe to PS Plus
Message 505 of 588 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just my 2 cents. Happend to me yesterday. Decided to buy a new car  - "Purchase failed". Back to lobby -> "Play Online" -> "Your inventory is out of sync, wanna load your local data?" -> Yea, sure, why not? -> All money and cars, except Deluxe bonus cars, are gone. Character was set to some chick I had never chosen before. Luckily I was just only one day into the game. I'll give it a try again but definately will set up save file backup to prevent this happening again.

Message 506 of 588 (886 Views)

★★★★ Novice

STILL broken.

500k lost just like that

* you EA

Message 507 of 588 (979 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Tell me why this * game doesn’t have a LOAD OPTION!!! It’s a VIDEO GAME

Message 508 of 588 (920 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I fail to understand how they’re gonna execute getting these many players their hard worked money and cars back.... the customer support can’t really do anything useful through a “live” chat..  so that part is useless at the end of the code... mine is very very frequent and it’s happen twice today.  It’s ridiculous 

the last time (two days ago) 

I was at $900,000+ And it put me down to $290,000 when I got home from work.  

Message 509 of 588 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA needs to get their * together on this game ASAP.  The lack of sympathy doesn’t help either. 

Message 510 of 588 (1,380 Views)