Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by t4k4y4

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

This V'amazing'V EA must look down on our players as pushovers. Last Monday, I told my error to EA helpers using the call and he spoke me it will be fixed in 3 ~ 4 days. Also, "Answer HQ" handles my request as the state of 'resolve'. But nothing is changed. Still my cars, parts and money are gone and not restored. This is the reason why EA is in the behind of other company such as Blizzard , Riot, or Steam. EA deceives the players and see us as soft touch. This is far beyond the course of the game company.If this problem will not be fixed until next week, I request my money back even if I have to sue this V'amazing'V EA.

Message 61 of 89 (711 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Yup, just throw the game in the bin. Patch 1.5 rolled out today and not a single thing has changed. Nothing returned and compensated for and game is still glitched out. 

Message 62 of 89 (692 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

That s what I'm doing luckily the wrap are still there as are most of the upgrades so basically I just have to gather the money to buy the cars only. Still, all custom parts like fenders, splitters rims and so on are gone. For sure I won't play on-line the game. 

Update. I've got a message error about inventory syncing. I'll post the screenshot as soon as I can 

It is very EA the missing of any reply of the software house. 

@oxypaca wrote:

@t4k4y4  You can change the difficulty of the races with the left and right arrows on the d-pad. Cheers if you are willing to grind all over again though, lol.

Message 63 of 89 (684 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I was playing offline cuz it was updating, I got like 120k and I installed the update and I just got 1k is not fair, I'm starting the game and farming slowly, so you take money from the ones that earn money by glitching, and also from those who are farming legally.. I don't have any ss because I didn't know that the game also steals your money that you got with time you put in the game..

Fix your frickin game EA

Message 64 of 89 (673 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Update:

First of all as others said above me, players who experienced the sync issue did not get any sort of compensation when the patch rolled out; and at this point I honestly believe never will.

I've come back to the game but while I was at it, I spent my first hours trying to replicate the issue before even thinking of grinding again, just to figure out a workaround and hopefully save a painful experience for myself and everyone else.

After some testing and multiple account resets due to the error, I've come to the conclusion that hitting either "Play Online" or "Play Solo" while your character and car aren't fully loaded, drastically increases the chances of experiencing the sync error. I say increase chances because you can still experience the error while they are fully loaded, but that would be due to your own network issues and is indeed an extremely rare occurrence.

If you want to keep playing the game and do not wish to get your progress reset, I honestly suggest allowing the game to fully load your character, car and wrap before hitting any play button, especially when switching from solo to online or vice versa, since that's when the error happens the most.

Happy grinding and happy holidays!

Message 65 of 89 (633 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Its been twice that over bought the brz and the car is gone and so is the money I spent on it. Also the first time this happened j had a fully modified m3 that got removed with it. I'm very upset this has happened twice now. Brz must be cursed.

Message 66 of 89 (610 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
@mbp1386 Exact same answer today.
Message 67 of 89 (598 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@oxypaca Tbh,I Need a Big Help as well,Quite really Important for Me,I had Like 28 Cars Before and Now I got Like 12 Cars and My Cash went right straight Into $0.Had Lost some A few Cars In My Inventory Data and My Rep Level Is Still Lvl 50....The Problem came right On Me after Like I had This Pop-Up Message saying that"Your Local Inventory Doesn't match the One Stored Online.Do You Want to Upload Your Local One?Until You Do You can't Play In Multiplayer".....And when I Clicked'Yes",Things Changed and I Felt like that there's Bugs In the game when I Check the Car Parts from someo of My remaining cars,Some Of the Parts Like Crankshaft and Nos Gone into a Blank for for some No Reason....I Hope that you'll give me a Solid Good Reply as I'm Currently really seeking help for this....Hope You don't mind....I'll be More In-depth after I Had received your message.....Thanks!
Message 68 of 89 (530 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@FrenzyphreniaI Think You're not alone,I had This Problem as well after Playing for a Quite very long time,Did You Literally Lost all Of Your Cars Or Just some of the Cars Went Missing But you still have the Remaining???Also,Don't know what's wrong with the game But Hopefully We can Get Our Data Inventory Back so that so We can Continue to play....

Message 69 of 89 (498 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Same thing ! I was modifying a car online and a bug aroused due to the server closure. I got expelled and when I logged in Solo, all my cars and credit were gone. The character was also initialized. The initial car was also not the one I chose at the beginning. I’ve lost all my pleasure to play this game. Really disappointed. 

Message 70 of 89 (474 Views)
Twitter Stream