Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by FlatMountainDew

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ive been having this issue since release date.for the past 4 days ive been able to join my friends lobbys online withought loosing any cars money or progress  but if i try to join a random online lobby i still get this error.this is getting really anoying.i have 2 psn accounts linked to my ea account and the other account cant even play online.

Message 391 of 588 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I give up. Go to hell EA. 

Message 392 of 588 (951 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here. I went back to solo mode cause I was chilling online and as i got to the menu it said sync failed my character got reset I have 0 money and my cars are gone except the ks stuff but they're all stock now when they weren't and I was rank 50 I was in the process of putting ultimate parts on all of my cars I had close to 40 but this was all legit and I hate this so much I was having so much fun it happened to me two days ago and I haven't been able to pick it up again since. It's depressing as all hell and I don't know what to do here. I hate that so many people are having this issue as well. I can't boot up my old save cause it saved my broken file so I'm stuck at stock broken unless I restart and I'm so * upset. 

Message 393 of 588 (1,093 Views)

★★★ Newbie

has annyone any idea when this will be fixed games gone moreless be dead soon 

Message 394 of 588 (1,084 Views)

★★ Novice

Negative. I did neither and am having this error.

Message 395 of 588 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
#FixHeat

Dude I’m pissed I’m level 50 no cars no money, the only cars I got are the free edition cars

Message 396 of 588 (1,041 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Whelp, I was working on collectibles today and I took a break and went to the garage and then quit to lobby and left the room. I came back and my TV was on a no input screen and my PS4 was off. I tried to start it again it it would not boot. Just beeped once turned blue and then died. I updated my TV's firmware and unplugged the PS4 for a bit. Then plugged it back in and got it to boot to safe mode. I rebuilt the database and it loaded up just fine. I started NFS and saw that my bank was back to what it was when I started playing today. So I knew what was coming... I tried to go online and got the synchronization message. I hit no and tried to enter solo mode, got the message again, hit no, and it loading me into the garage, but I did lose all of my collectibles that I had earned today. I had half of the map done! Ugh! Then my PS4 crashed again... So I guess I'm have the NFS crashes your system problem now too. This is ridiculous.

Message 397 of 588 (841 Views)

Message 398 of 588 (829 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well, looks like they listed it as fixed in the patch. I'll give it a week for you all to test it out before I boot it up again though. 

Message 399 of 588 (820 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here brother. I've talked with the support and they said that they are working on it and that I have to wait a bit longer. Comes from a guy with 160 hrs into the game and lost all his cars.

Message 400 of 588 (1,031 Views)