Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by SkiMask006-

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same happened to me I haven’t been on in over a week get on joined my friends lobby it doesn’t let us in I reset my game and boom it’s broken error everywhere won’t load online anything so after about 20 minutes of trying it lets me in with only the deluxe cars and nothing else I had over 20 cars all 400+ with ultimate plus parts all gone.... I even have to re race all the heat races again because it showing the ultimate and ultimate plus parts locked again. This is game breaking should be refundable tbh just blantinly stealing our time and effort towards this game. I had at least 20 hours on this game already and for what to show? Nothing anymore my gamertag for Xbox is Selectedly if maybe EA could actually do something for compensation.

Message 41 of 87 (723 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

So is there no fix for this then. 

Like others have said I was loving the game only bought it on Wednesday and I've lost it all. 

Message 42 of 87 (705 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

My car not loaded all the way on the home screen & it won’t let me load into online or solo play I’m stuck at the NFS heat loading screen & all I can do is change the music.. what’s going on 

Message 43 of 87 (686 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Hey guys I have just finished talking to a EA help desk about this issue and what to do. I haven't done this yet as I'm having issues with my external hard drive. I want to make sure I back it all up first be for doing this. I have screen shot the email from them

Hope this works and helps 🤞

Message 44 of 87 (667 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Even the interface when selecting car mods, is glitched out after the glitch happened where it took my bank, all my cars, and reset my character. Look at how broken this junk is.

NFS Heat is broken.jpg

Message 45 of 87 (635 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Frenzyphrenia Did you bounce between online and solo mode at all?
Message 46 of 87 (632 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@DeadlySniper433 After I lost everything, I've completely stopped playing. I'm still willing to give the game a chance since I haven't finished it yet, but they'll have to compensate my loss. I'm 55 hours into the game, I'm not starting over.
Message 47 of 87 (624 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Kinda funny there is a bug thieving your scratch and yet at the same time I'm thinking that unlimited money glitch (going online/offline) is somewhat to blame.

Correlation?

I was never the unlucky type to lose cars yet, but I did lose about a million so far and that sucks but I can spend it before saving next time so whatevs.

It's EA what did ya expect? Some of you actually had me believing you thought they could load your rep and dough in-game over the phone or something lol.

Now if you lost cars that sucks and I feel for ya but you can still download whatever came with the game and start fresh if/when they ever fix this trash.

*rolls eyes*

Message 48 of 87 (547 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Same has happened to me. Just opened up the game (no crashes, errors or anything), hit the "Play Online" button and boom, all my cars disappeared. I'm left only with the 4 extra cars Premier users get, not even the starting car I picked. All my money is still there, but jesus, lost millions and millions worth of cars. Definitely won't be touching this game again unless I get my stuff back. 

Message 49 of 87 (506 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@Doley47 I lost all of my cars except the few I purchased last time I played. My motivation is gone....
Message 50 of 87 (489 Views)
Twitter Stream