NEW CLIENT - There isn't a new client

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone 6S
OS Version 14.0.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 562-971-558
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I open the app, it tells me that there is a new client, i go to app store and there isn't any update. So I end up without being able to enter the game. It has cost me already energy bonuses, TW participation with my guild, GAC participation and it seems to also cost me char and fleet arenas (for a 900 crystal lost there alone). It doesn't matter if in wifi or mobile connection. I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, with no success.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Spain

Please, fix it ASAP.

Message 1 of 6 (456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NEW CLIENT - There isn't a new client

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @marronucv and thanks for reporting this.

We have already raised this to the team for further investigation. Some players have reported that changing iOS language to English helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (449 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @marronucv and thanks for reporting this.

We have already raised this to the team for further investigation. Some players have reported that changing iOS language to English helps.

Message 2 of 6 (450 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The @EA_UltraSlide answer is not correct, due to it is not changing iOS language to English, but changing your iOS language to the same as your AppStore is located (based on your bug report I would try Spanish).

Message 3 of 6 (430 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I am forced to use the Portuguese App Store because I live here and my bank details are here but I don’t speak Portuguese yet. I cannot change my language to match my App Store in this case

Message 4 of 6 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have my iphones in Catalan for the last 10 years, and always played SWGOH in english with no problems. Now the game only works if I change my phone language to spanish. Sorry but this is not acceptable. Sorry but I won't sacrifice my principles for playing a game, no chance. I will continue playing using blustacks until I am tired of it and leave the game if this is not fixed.

Message 5 of 6 (338 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I guess that EA/CG doesn't give a crap about us the minority who have this problem. Still no communication from anyone if this will be dealt with or not. Thanks EA/CG.

Message 6 of 6 (301 Views)