by TheSteelRodent

Original Post

[NEEEDS INPUT] [DU] Busy warning about scouts when going to soccer

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All DLC except for Eco Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. put university student on the athletic scholarship - which forces them onto the soccer team. 2. let a house invader appear/stay when it's time to go to practice. 3. the warning about being busy will appear with the wrong message
What happens when the bug occurs? See attached image. Warning shows up asking if sim should go to their scout meeting, while the buttons correctly state that we're going to soccer.
What do you expect to see? I expect the dialog to correctly state the event we're going to (in this case soccer).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I normally just click "go" without reading the message, but just noticed today that the text is wrong. It doesn't talk about scouts every time, so I'm not certain which version of the soccer practice causes it (since we got training, meetings, games, and possibly more that I haven't paid attention to).

I haven't played much with the university, since it's been so broken, so this is the first time I got a student on the soccer team.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 1 (316 Views)