[NEEDS SAVES] Music from other modes Plays During Live/Build Mode

by wildirishbanshee

Original Post

Re: Music loop is still happening

★★★ Guide

This bug is nearly as Old game itself and it absolutely Ridiculous, I just entered CAS then out, and got stuck with it in Live Mode, and the other day it happened to me also just by loading a house

Message 21 of 61 (1,342 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Music from other modes Plays During Live/Build Mode

★★ Apprentice
@wildirishbanshee if you have the retro station clicked on under "game options" and you have a stereo playing retro station then you will hear music from build mode, sims 1, sims 2, sims 3 through your stereo on "retro station"
Message 22 of 61 (1,317 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Music from other modes Plays During Live/Build Mode

EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing this with Mods folder empty and with the game updated to the latest patch, can you share a video (with audio) of the issue?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 61 (1,207 Views)

Build mode music playing in live mode.

★ Guide

The music from build mode keeps playing in the background in live mode. Even when you exit to the main menu it keeps playing.

Message 24 of 61 (1,010 Views)

Re: Build mode music playing in live mode.

★★★ Pro

@MoneyBrozYT I've had this happen before the only thing you can do is completely close the game there is a bug report here https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-VIDEO-Music-from-other-modes-Plays-During-Live-Build-Mod... another thing you can do is just turn the music off in options

Message 25 of 61 (986 Views)

★ Guide

This glitch was discovered all the way back in 2014 and they still haven't fixed it. I find that disappointing.

Message 26 of 61 (979 Views)

★★★ Pro

@MoneyBrozYT Not surprised the games full of bugs from years ago.

Message 27 of 61 (977 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MoneyBrozYT I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Please, if able, share a video of what is happening as requested in a post just above yours by QA Video Share Request 

Message 28 of 61 (926 Views)

Sims4 loading screen music keeps playing

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Suomi
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy escape, discover university, seasons, cats and dogs, city living, get together, get to work, dream home decorator, jungle adventure, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat, laundry day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game as usual or go to build mode and exit it
What happens when the bug occurs? Either the loading screen music keeps playing after the loading screen goes off. Or the build mode music keeps playing in play mode.
What do you expect to see? I suppose the loading screen music or build mode music shouldn't play when I'm not in loading screen or build mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The loading screens are super long and I just can't.. when this bug appears I have to load the whole game again and it takes forever. 

Message 29 of 61 (852 Views)

Re: Sims4 loading screen music keeps playing

★ Guide

I have it too, especially when I open game with lots of CC in mods folder.

Message 30 of 61 (837 Views)