by KCrayog

Original Post

[PS4] Sims wont move around

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? free winter holidays pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not sure it happens at any point in the game
What happens when the bug occurs? give the sim a action to do and they just stand/sit their and if I cancel the action still no movement have to exit the game and do it again.its like they are not reading the action correctly
What do you expect to see? game to run smoothly
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Had the game since xmas day and having the same troules over multiple saves.

also sometimes the skill meter wont go away or the social info at the top of the screen randomly pops up like they are talking to someone when their on their own .

hired services wont turn up 

Message 11 of 70 (3,183 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims wont move around

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello everyone,

We are trying to reproduce this issue but we had no luck so far. 

Would any of you be willing to send us a video of the issue occurring?

If so, here are the instructions for it: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us, a lot. 

Thank you very much! 

Message 12 of 70 (3,060 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sims wont move around

★★★ Newbie
This has taken 5 mins so fare and she still hasn’t blown out the candles been on this game for an hour and it’s takong the mick responding to any actions! The birthday party went down hill has every action took for ever. I’ve spent over £100 on this game and I’m so unhappy with it.
Message 13 of 70 (2,854 Views)

[XB1] Sims won’t follow commands

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? .
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims won’t follow comands, such as getting a shower. They won’t even move to where I tell them to.
What do you expect to see? Sims should be able to do basic commands.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sims are getting uncomfortable and I can’t do anything because they won’t follow the commands, and I don’t know how to fix it.

Message 14 of 70 (2,853 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims won’t follow commands

Hero
@godtooklsd Merged your post with existing thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 70 (2,827 Views)

Sims not performing any actions (PS4)

★★★ Newbie
My two sims (husband and wife) will not perform any actions. The toddler sim is fine, but the other two won't do a damn thing, not even walk two feet over when i hit "go here." Even if they both have to go to the washroom to pee, they still won't go. Won't go to work etc. They just stand there and do nothing.
Message 16 of 70 (2,822 Views)

Re: Sims not performing any actions (PS4)

Hero
@kjkjkage Merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 70 (2,810 Views)

Re: Sims not performing any actions (PS4)

EA Staff

Hi there,

Is anyone still experiencing this issue?. We were not able to reproduce it on our end. 

If so, would any of you be willing to send us a video of the issue occurring? Here are the instructions for it: 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thank you very much! 

Message 18 of 70 (2,748 Views)

PS4 Bug Issues

★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Currently I just have the base game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When you click on your sim to do an action and than go to another sim, that first sim wont do their actions and instead do something completely different. Another issue is that when you click on cancel an action, it will cancel the wrong action and not the one you have clicked on. Also randomly my sim will cancel their actions and go do something completely different than what I have asked of them.
What happens when the bug occurs? Asking a sim to do a few actions and going to another sim will make the first sim's actions cancel and than the sim will do something completely different than what you asked of them. When you click to cancel an action, the game will cancel the wrong action rather than the one you have picked. When you are playing as a sim, sometimes they will cancel their actions all together and do something completely different, for example if I ask a sim to watch tv, they will go and make food for no reason.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sims follow the actions I have gave them. I expect that when I go to cancel an action it will cancel the correct action. I expect that if I were to give my sim the option of watching tv that they go and watch tv and not perform a random action.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.

These issues are really game breaking and I have thought about uninstalling the game multiple times because of how frustrating this can be, please take my report into consideration when fixing your game, thank you.

Message 19 of 70 (2,718 Views)

[PS4] Sims standing around doing nothing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Hot tubs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having a sim just stand there and not do anything for a while while it says what her needs need to do done
What happens when the bug occurs? MY SIM WONT DO WHAT SHES SUPPOSED TO DO
What do you expect to see? MY SIM TO DO THE STUFF SHES SUPPOSED TO DO
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After a hour and half a steaming my sim just kinda stopped working

Bug Report

Message 20 of 70 (2,023 Views)