Original Post

Accepted Solution

[NEEDS SAVES] Woohoo Stuck In Bed

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EP, GP, and SP.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1- Have a teen sim working as a barista. 2- Have this barista sim in a club meeting. 3- Have this barista sim woohooing in bed during a club meeting, when it is close to the time the barista has to go to work. 4- The couple gets stuck in bed during woohoo.
What happens when the bug occurs? Both sims woohooing in bed get stuck under the sheets. The woohoo animation stops, but they don't get out of bed.
What do you expect to see? They should get out of bed when the woohoo is over.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 29 (4,935 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Woohoo Stuck In Bed During Club Meeting

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Sul Sul! 

Is anyone still seeing this without mods or custom content installed? If so, would you be willing to share affected save files?

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420 

View in thread

Message 29 of 29 (117 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

Um...wow. O_o

Anyway, this definitely sounds Mod related, so you should take it up with the author(s) instead.

Also, since there's Teen "WooHoo" involved, this could be considered inappropriate (in more ways than one!) for this forum... Disappointed

Message 2 of 29 (4,871 Views)

★ Guide

Teen woohoo is in the Sims 4 base game... (no mods)...

Message 3 of 29 (4,858 Views)

Hero

I need all issues tested on a vanilla game.

Please test without mods.

Teens can only mess around (if that's what you mean), not woohoo on a vanilla game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 29 (4,844 Views)

★ Guide

Actually 'mess around' and 'woohoo' are actions in the game where computer generated characters can do 'things' under computer generated sheets in computer generated beds. Since players cannot see what they are doing, it is up to the player to interpret what they are doing there. One's interpretation saying the two things are different, is as good as another's that say both things are the same. Ultimately, it's up to each player to decide.

Back to what really matters, I'll try to replicate the issue in a game without mods or custom contents as soon as the opportunity arrives.

Message 5 of 29 (4,822 Views)

Hero
I get you're point but cause of ratings and stuff, it does seem to matter what you call it Wink

Let me know if it happens without mods.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 29 (4,798 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DolphinSSA : Yes, I'm aware of the "Mess Around" thing (I've never done it, though), but I think crinrict said it best, IMHO. Wink

Message 7 of 29 (4,787 Views)

Champion
It's happened in my game a few times - sims getting stuck in bed after woohoo - and they were young adults, so it's not something limited by age or job career.

I was not able to reproduce it - it seems to be a random failure of the action or routing. It could be because one of the sims queued up something else afterwards autonomously and it caused both sims to stall.
Message 8 of 29 (4,783 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@simvasion : Could it be simulation clogging (something I learned about recently when I saw a mod on Mod The Sims that alleviates it)? Just guessing.

Message 9 of 29 (4,775 Views)

Champion
No, simulation lag is when every sim across the entire lot stops processing. Everyone else was fine, it was just the two sims stuck in the bed couldn't move and couldn't cancel out of the action either. I could free them by resetting either one or resetting the bed which forced them back to normal.
Message 10 of 29 (4,768 Views)