Re: [SAVES NEEDED] Weird situational outfits on NPCs (Mainly Hats/Accessoire)

by Sallimander1502

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Weird situational outfits on NPCs (Mainly Hats/Accessoire)

★★★★★ Guide

Hello @SimGuruNick I created some saves that are showcasing the issue with situational outfits that people have posted about. No mods have been used.
I am playing on a normal installation with all the packs installed (ver 1.51.77.1020).

Towel outfits, load the save and play Sandra Rose from the Rickford Household. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l_kCsFiAMxRuNml7a5KVaRtO6xeacTOG

Rain outfits, load the save and play Brent Hecking from the Hecking Household. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vdFaAuqaXZYui8_Pxh2nNefAsigezx0B

Celebrity outfits, load the save and play Judith Ward from the Ward Household. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13eSKJuePGn5TUA1U8w2fPigH5YSukFBN

Festival outfits, load the save and play Salim Benali from the Benali Household. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KOdIeDGrsvUduqz7fgGkE1dK864tj5n-

Look at the outfits worn by Mortimer Goth and Judith Ward for example.

All situational outfits that these sims are wearing consists of ugly random clothes and accessories.

situational outfits.png

Message 41 of 117 (1,915 Views)

Sims wearing the wrong cold outfit

★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every pack except for Fitness Stuff and Bowling Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Load a new household when the weather is cold.
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time I load a new household, when it's winter/cold outside, my sims are wearing the wrong cold outfit. I also see this happen to my other unplayed sims walking around the lot. They're always wearing crazy combinations of cold weather outfits.
What do you expect to see? I'd like to see this fixed so the game only recognize the cold outfits that I've already assigned for my sims.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Sims are wearing the wrong cold outfit as well as every piece of accessories the game will find.

Message 42 of 117 (1,898 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CL] People aren't into pants at GeekCons anymore

★★★★★ Novice

This happens on every festivals in my game. The outfits are so random and weird that you don't even recognise the sims anymore sometimes. I'd rather there are no festival outfits at all and the sims wear their everyday or hot/cold weather wear instead when the festival outfits are like that.

20190622160245_1.jpg

Message 43 of 117 (1,827 Views)

Champion
@Sallimander1502 the Spice Festival actually has OK outfits - people wear mostly matching shades of brown. But the bug in your picture is the one where the hats from their previous situation (e.g. knight night at the bar) carry over and aren't removed.
Message 44 of 117 (1,816 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

To me the outfits do not look okay when they wear crazy hats, turbans, stockings and glasses when they don't fit / the sims don't usually wear them. I maybe should have taken a picture where you can see the sims in the back better. And also I find it weird that everyone wears something brown at a spice festival. But yeah, I have seen even worse outfits at the Geek Con for example (no pants at all etc.). Confused

Message 45 of 117 (1,789 Views)

Hero
@Sallimander1502 simvasion is only saying that your issue is different from the thread you posted in. I moved your post over to the correct one.

The pants issue seems different.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 117 (1,783 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Alright, thanks. I don't mind as long as it gets ifxed.

Message 47 of 117 (1,779 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Some of the outfits NPCs wore at the Romance Festival in my game yesterday. I have noticed random/weird outfits at the Spice Festival and the Geek Con and during rain too.

20190624211757_1.jpg

Message 48 of 117 (1,750 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrictsimvasion Baseball caps are nothing. Sent a sim to spice festival yesterday & half the folks there had knight helmets on. The ancient problem of utterly wacko outfits is back as well. All since the June patch, no mods.
Message 49 of 117 (1,714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This has been a problem for years now? Do yourselves a favor and download mccc. There you can change situational outfits. I put all mine on everyday outfit. No crazy people running around in weird outfits anymore. :>

Message 50 of 117 (1,702 Views)