by SimGuruRitzy

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [W] [V] Dormant Werewolf/Vampire offsprings cause hybrids

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.89.214.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a half human,half werewolf with the "dormant wolf" trait become a vampire. Then have a baby with another full blooded vampire until you get a werewolf offspring by change. I got mine on the third baby and boy was she broken.
What happens when the bug occurs? My half werewolf, half vampire sim was broken when she was a toddler. She had an alternate form and when clicked on, her face and body were distorted and she was fully black with bright red eyes. When I aged her up to a teen her needs were all messed up and she basically had half werewolf needs and half vampire needs. When I tried to do her outfits in CAS everytime I would finish and save she would reset and look complete different in live mode. Her alternate form was also completely broken. Ever since then that save file has been broken and crashes constantly.
What do you expect to see? An update for the wolf pack specifically.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Screenshot (14) is of her abilities screen being shown as werewolf. Screenshot (18) is of her needs and how completely broken it is. Screenshot (17) is of her alternate form because it will not let me click on it. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (2,884 Views)

Re: Werewolf pack bug

Hero
@realsmolnutt Hybrids generally shouldn't happen. You will need to cheat-remove one of the occult states via cheat to fix.

There should be another thread on Hybrids but I'm currently failing to find it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,853 Views)

Re: [W] [V] Dormant Werewolf/Vampire offsprings cause hybrids

EA Staff
@realsmolnutt

Hello,

If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 6 (2,703 Views)

Question I have a vampire teen and somehow she has werewolf too

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

How do I fix this glitch? I think I got the right screenshot

Message 4 of 6 (1,707 Views)

Re: Question I have a vampire teen and somehow she has werewolf too

★★★★★ Novice

Or is it one of these. I was told this was impossible. https://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/1000723/werewolf-vampire-hybrid

Message 5 of 6 (1,676 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [W] [V] Dormant Werewolf/Vampire offsprings cause hybrids

★ Novice

I had a dormant werewolf that had a baby through science and then married a human with a vampire father after the baby was born and the  baby ended up being a hybrid half werewolf half vampire

Message 6 of 6 (961 Views)