Re: child's eye colour keeps changing

by Sentinel_VX

Original Post

Re: [S] [V] Vampire Kids Occult Eye Color Change After Wearing Scout Uniform

Hero
@Sentinel_VX Could just be this issue then: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-V-Vampire-eyes-changing-to-human-colors-on-children/td-... and not tied to the uniform.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 53 (1,370 Views)

Re: [S] [V] Vampire Kids Occult Eye Color Change After Wearing Scout Uniform

★ Guide
@crinrict It's possible that it ties up with any of the non sims planned outfit such as the scout uniform or towel.
Message 32 of 53 (1,357 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Looks like the bug still persists after 3 years...

Message 33 of 53 (1,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is so god d*** buggy and i only just started playing this game for like 3 months as of writing this and i have looked so much to the internet to see if there are work arounds for these bugs... I have a half Alian and half vampire child who eyes are normal there is no way a child like that would have normal eyes to me and is quite boring to look at. The toddler eyes worked fine but the child I'm just going to have to cheat it to teen because its just weird to me now and breaks the game for me
Message 34 of 53 (1,179 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Occult eyes changing to human colors on children

★★★ Novice

this is still happening to me any time i edit my born toddlers in plan outfit. if you do anything like hair color or styled looks or hair STYLE it will change to a random non-occult eye color.

im playing on ps4 with the latest version (1.42)

im doing a legacy challenge and would really like to keep the occult eyes without my sims looking like townies. i havent played in months and it’s because this glitch is so frustrating.

here is video of this in action:

https://youtu.be/Su3NcPFuY0M

Message 35 of 53 (1,073 Views)

★ Apprentice
@KaitySpirit I’ve had this issue for such a long time. It happens every time I go to cas. It actually is the reason I stopped playing with the pack.
Message 36 of 53 (1,004 Views)

★ Guide

Have had this issue since forever. The workaround is to not touch your occult kids in CAS until they're teens, when they grow into teens the eyes no longer bug out.

Means your toddlers & children will look awful for a bit but that's how I've managed to deal ._.

Message 37 of 53 (999 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @EVEandPEGGY @Marinuttonen ,

We are looking for more saves to investigate the issue further, If you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 38 of 53 (981 Views)

★ Guide
@KaitySpirit same problem. not sure when it actually started, but im just seeing it now while im on vacation @komorebi. i keep trying to change their eyes back but after i confirm, theyre back to human.
Message 39 of 53 (871 Views)

★ Guide
@SimGuruRitzy are you still accepting saves?
Message 40 of 53 (869 Views)