Re: Toddlers In CAS issue

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey sorry for the late reply! I hadn't even noticed you had replied to this!
I continued playing for a long while with the problem (which never continued to work). In which time I also installed mods because I thought it would just be a bug I'd have to live with so to say hahaha.

But here is my save, I took out the mods for obvious reasons. Standard smile

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZxS2P0kXndEqgiJU2ErJojgkODJa-hvs

Here is my safe file in Google Drive!

Message 21 of 53 (3,515 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Is anyone still having problems with this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 53 (3,401 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually came hunting for a solution to this problem.  I own all packs and expansions.  I play with zero mods. I am actually playing as a spellcaster with the glowy blue eyes and she has a toddler whose eyes changed to brown and I can't change them back.  cas.fulleditmode doesn't show it as an option, even for adult. I attached a picture of my mother so you can see which eyes I mean.

Message 23 of 53 (3,367 Views)

Hero
@rae84 Would you mind sending your save to QA ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 53 (3,317 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire eyes changing to human colors on children

★ Guide

ive been having this issue recently too, the eyes work fine until they randomly dont anymore. the issue is there with and without mods/cc. there seems to be no way to work around it, ive even tried to create an extra set of identical vampire eyes as add ons instead of genetic eyes and those dont work either.

Message 25 of 53 (3,178 Views)

[S] [V] Vampire Kids Occult Eye Color Change After Wearing Scout Uniform

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a vampire child with an occult eye color wear a scout uniform then reload the household.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everytime a vampire sim child with occult eye color wear a scout uniform it will change the eye color into any of the default colors after reloading the household with either manage world or save and load the game.
What do you expect to see? The eye color stay the same.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Also the bug reporting template doesn't work for me at the time I posted this one for some reason.

I've attached a couple of screenshots showing the eye color changes. the "ts4b" show the original eye color and the "ts4b1" is after I load back into the household.

Tested on teen life stage and it didn't change the eye color so the bug is exclusive to the child state.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Fixed Template.

(CM: Multiple posts merged. Check out this post for tips on how to edit and add more to a post.)

Message 26 of 53 (3,294 Views)

Re: [S] [V] Vampire Kids Occult Eye Color Change After Wearing Scout Uniform

Hero
@Sentinel_VX Do they change back if you change out of scout uniform ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 53 (3,271 Views)

Re: [S] [V] Vampire Kids Occult Eye Color Change After Wearing Scout Uniform

★ Guide
@crinrict No it doesn't matter once the child wear the scout uniform once. After that trying to change the eye color with CAS will always change it into a random default non occult color.
Message 28 of 53 (3,252 Views)

child's eye colour keeps changing

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.69.59.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Awesome Animal Hats DC, Life of the Party DC, Digital Deluxe Upgrade, Digital Soundtrack, Holiday Celebration, Up All Night DC, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get Together, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Jungle Adventure, Outdoor Retreat, Parenthood, Realm of Magic, Spa Day, Journey to Batuu, Strangerville Vampires, Backyard Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Fitness Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, My First Pet Stuff, Nifty Knitting Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Romantic Garden Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Tiny Living, Toddler Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create an occult child with occult eyes then play them.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Spellcrafter child's eye colour changes from occult to a random human colour.
What do you expect to see? The eye colour remain the same.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I go into cas with cas.fulledit mode and change them back but as soon as I exit cas they change again. There are many reports of this problem but I can't find any from 2020 so I wanted to know if anything was being done to fix this issue. I've tried repairing the game, removing any mods, resetting the game by moving the files, nothing fixes the issue.

Message 29 of 53 (3,174 Views)

Re: child's eye colour keeps changing

★ Guide

Have the same problem with my sim vampire child eye color but my spellcaster child doesn't have any option for the occult eye color though.

I'm also not using any cheat cas edit for it as I only use edit from manage world.

For me the the trigger for the bug is the scout uniform.

Message 30 of 53 (3,170 Views)