Re: [OPEN] [V] Vampire eyes changing to human colors on children

by Rhimae8

Original Post

Hero

Hi @Rhimae8

would you be willing to share your save as detailed above by  @SimQARobo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 53 (2,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict here is my save. Standard smile 

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aq0vIaRs24He1w682wHu9wNlaw7_

Let me know if it doesn't work. thanks!

Message 12 of 53 (2,032 Views)

Hero

Thanks. 

I'll make sure it goes to the right people.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 53 (2,016 Views)

★ Guide

Am still having this issue. It works fine once Sims have aged to teens, as vampire eyes will stick for them. They just won't for toddlers and children - I can change them back to vampire eyes in CAS, but the moment I exit CAS, it reverts back to normal eye colors. So sad about this because vampire eyes just look the coolest on kids, so really would be awesome if they actually worked. Frown

Message 14 of 53 (1,936 Views)

Re: Toddlers In CAS issue

★★★★ Novice

Hey I had the same problem! I had no CC in game, started the game to make my first family and it already had the problem with the Vampire eyes. I'm on a new laptop so I never used Sims on this computer before. Everytime I make a toddler/child that is a Vampire the eyes are bugged. And when I age them up this is still the problem, they are ordinary human eyes. Any idea how I can fix this?

Message 15 of 53 (1,871 Views)

Help! Sims 4 Vampire Child/Toddler Eyes Not Working

★★★★ Novice

So I have a new laptop now and decided to play the Sims 4 again. I had no CC installed and made my first family, I immediately encountered a problem, toddlers and kids Vampire eyes are no longer working for me. Whenever I click on them I get randomly coloured human eyes and it's very annoying. Sometimes if I play with genetics they still work but once I give them a different outfit or make any change to them they disappear again and get replaced with randomly coloured human eyes.

I tried to see what happens if I age them up and even then it still seems to be bugged. For the teens and adults who once were kids the eyes also don't work. The only times the eyes work is when I create a teen or adult Vampire in create a Sim who has never been a child before. Any idea on how I can fix this? It's really bothering me.

I already tried to restart the game and also repair it but... Nothing!

Message 16 of 53 (1,880 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JackXAngelica I merged your posts over to the thread on this

The other was about children/toddlers having vampire eyes although not vampires. Yours sounds more the other way round.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 53 (1,865 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Heyy! That is fine, mine is indeed the other way around. 

Mine are indeed very much Vampires. Sometimes it seems to work but most of the time it doesn't. 

It really bothers me considering most of my Sims are Vampires, it's the way I like to play my games, with a bunch of Vampires.

Everything worked fine on my previous laptop, but this one it just has this problem. Thing that makes it even weirder for me is the fact that I had never played Sims on this new one before, so it can't be mods or CC. 

The problem even occurs on teens and adults at times, mainly when said person has been made by genetics or already was a child at some point. 

Any idea how I can fix the problem??

Message 18 of 53 (1,845 Views)

Hero
@JackXAngelica No, sorry.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 53 (1,829 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi @JackXAngelica,
Reading your callout there "Thing that makes it even weirder for me is the fact that I had never played Sims on this new one before, so it can't be mods or CC."
Do you mind sending us your save file from that laptop so we can further investigate?
That would be super awesome! Standard smile
Instructions on how to provide your save files to our team can be found here.
Thank you! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 20 of 53 (1,802 Views)