[FIXED] [V] Master Vampire Survival Days reset on travel/reloading game

by xXAkira_MagicXx

Original Post

Re: Master Vampire Aspiration

★★★ Novice
@SimQARobo I am still having this issue. I do not know how to send a link to a save file of my game because I play on the PlayStation 4.
Message 11 of 31 (1,339 Views)

Hero
@xXAkira_MagicXx As console doesn't have the DU patch yet, it's best if you test again when you guys get it and then report back.

It's very possible that this is still an issue on console but not on PC.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 31 (1,326 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It's still an issue on PC as well.

Message 13 of 31 (1,296 Views)

Hero
@Sketch793 Could you send your save to @SimQARobo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 31 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can confirm that it's still an issue on PC as well, and has been for quite some time.

I've sent my save file to @SimQARobo for their amusement.

Let's hope it gets fixed within the next two years or so.

Message 15 of 31 (1,261 Views)

EA Sims Team

@Sayett 

Thank you.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 31 (1,218 Views)

★ Guide

was this ever not an issue?

Message 17 of 31 (1,165 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [V] Master Vampire Survival Days reset on travel/reloading gam

★★★★ Novice

Started happening to me after latest update. (Today is 12/21/2019) I play on a mac

Message 18 of 31 (1,133 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [V] Master Vampire Survival Days reset on travel/reloading gam

★ Pro

Does this bug still occur if you remove <T>155913<!--LootActions: loot_Aspiration_Reset_VampireSurviveTracker--></T> from buff_Vampire_IsVampire?

Message 19 of 31 (1,048 Views)

★ Novice
@xXAkira_MagicXx I'v been playing sims on PS4 and have run into this problem as well, sucks that they have not fix this because the only way to do it is with cheats currently and i refuse to do so due to the fact it disable's trophies and im currently collecting them.
Message 20 of 31 (988 Views)