by Similians

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] [V] 'Don't drink without permission' not count

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Discover University
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be a vampire sim Set aspiration to 'Good Vampire' - Reject The Beast
What happens when the bug occurs? The milestone 'Don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row' was reset then not count anymore. I've already tried to speed up game and let days passed.
What do you expect to see? The milestone 'Don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row' count nomally with no cheat.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The milestone 'Don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row' was reset then not count anymore.

I've already tried to speed up game and let days passed and it still 0/14

Edit By Crinrict:Added Tag to Title, Added Spoiler Tags

Message 1 of 23 (5,123 Views)

Re: The milestone 'Don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row' not coun

Hero
@nyxjeung Did you test this without mods installed as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 23 (5,056 Views)

Re: The milestone 'Don't drink without permission for 14 days in a row' not coun

★★★★ Novice

sure, i already removed but still got bugged i mention. so now i still playing with mod.

Message 3 of 23 (5,048 Views)
Highlighted

Good Vampire Aspirations Bugs

★★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get your sim become a vampire, then choose good vampire aspirations
What happens when the bug occurs? "don't drink without permission" progress got reset back to 0 days when I change to other aspirations and after loading screen.
What do you expect to see? progress does not reset
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Also, when I use cheat to complete the aspirations, it is not turn into yellow like when you complete without cheat.

Message 4 of 23 (4,941 Views)

Re: Good Vampire Aspirations Bugs

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Similians Could you please patch your game. You seem to be on an older version.

Merged your post with existing thread though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 23 (4,903 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  I just patched my game to 1.65.70.1020 yesterday, sorry if late.

I haven't tested it was fixed or not, please tell me if this problem had fixed, Thanks! Standard smile

Btw I tryna find this issue at Compiled list of reported Issue but I didn't found it, neither in "Aspirations" list nor "The Sims 4 Vampires" list

Message 6 of 23 (4,863 Views)

Hero
@Similians Not all issues are on the list cause that would be too many. If an issue has no interest in a while and little me toos it gets removed.

I don't know if it's fixed or not but there haven't been reports since June so it's good to test if it's still occuring

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 23 (4,831 Views)

Good vampire aspiration

★★ Novice

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your current game version number? 1.31.106.4400 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood, Cats and Dogs, Vampires
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete good vampire aspiration and switch to another aspiration.
What happens when the bug occurs? I am trying to complete good vampire aspiration, but I can't get past "Don't drink deeply for 5 days in a row". When I got to second level of this aspiration (Cope witch temptation) the counter started, but then I switched to another aspiration and it reseted.Now the counter doesn't even start. My Sim drink only plasma packs, so I tried to drink deeply from Sim to restart the counter, but it didn't help. I even tried to hibernate for 5 days, but nothing changed. I don't want to use cheats because I am trying to get all trophies.
What do you expect to see? Counter should start and after 5 days without deep drink, it should be completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.

Hello, I am trying to complete good vampire aspiration, but I can't get past "Don't drink deeply for 5 days in a row". When I got to second level of this aspiration (Cope witch temptation) the counter started, but then I switched to another aspiration and it reseted.Now the counter doesn't even start. My Sim drink only plasma packs, so I tried to drink deeply from Sim to restart the counter, but it didn't help. I even tried to hibernate for 5 days, but nothing changed. I don't want to use cheats because I am trying to get all trophies. Please helpFrown

Message 8 of 23 (4,751 Views)

'Don't drink without permission 14 days' still or again?) resetting

★ Guide

Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? the count of the days resets (while traveling)
What do you expect to see? that after 4 years they fixed the vampire aspirations
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

the 'Don't drink without permission 14 days' is still or again resetting.

Message 9 of 23 (4,550 Views)

Re: Good vampire aspiration

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Danish
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%) 
What is your current game version number? 1.76.81.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Journey to Batuu. As for kits, I only have Bust the Dust.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete Good Vampire aspiration and switch to another aspiration when in the second level.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't get past "Don't drink deeply for 5 days in a row". When I got to the second level of this aspiration the counter made it to 4/5. I had been switching between the vampire aspirations without problems, but suddenly my switch somehow reset the counter. And now it won't count. I'm stuck. 
What do you expect to see? Counter should work and after 5 days I should be at the next level of the aspiration.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/not sure.

This sucks. It's only the second time I'm playing with a vampire in this game and I'm stuck. The first time I played as a vampire I only did the Good Vampire aspiration and had absolutely no problems. This time I wanted to do all of them at the same time. I've tried repairing the game, but it still doesn't work. I'm really hoping for a fix.

Message 10 of 23 (4,260 Views)