Sim will not attend university class

by caitlinweber

Original Post

Sims4 university won’t attend classes

★★ Newbie

Hello pls help I try to send my sim to university class but they just stand there. I click it multiple time and they also show up to class early. But they won’t attend class. 

Message 81 of 329 (8,043 Views)

Sim won’t go to class bug sims 4 university

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Sims 4
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University Pack City Living Pack Cats & Dogs Pack Dine Out Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Sims 4 University
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to send my sim to class to the university, he just stands there and doesn’t go anywhere. I tried checking if the door was locked, exiting the game and restarting it. Restarting my computer , repairing the game, and leaving that household to play another. Nothing is working please help!!!!!
What do you expect to see? For the sim to go to class no hesitation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

See he is just standing there.

Message 82 of 329 (8,221 Views)

sim won't go to university class

★★ Novice

when its time for my sim to go to her university class it no longer automatically comes up in her queue, and when I click go to class shell hold her homework book like she's ready to go but instead she just stands there and it still doesnt come up in her queue. She keeps missing class and its really frustrating.

Message 83 of 329 (8,156 Views)

Re: The Sims 4: Discover University - My sim doesn't go to class

★★★ Novice

Sorry I only reply now. What does a "last-exception" mean?

I don't really know when she was enrolled, I think before the update the 109 issue came with. It was like, I enrolled her into uni, updated my game, 109 issue occured, so I stopped playing with the household, 109 issue got solved, I came back playing and this issue happened. I haven't played with her since then because I would need to play 7 sim days to enroll her again into university (because she got suspended).

Message 84 of 329 (8,183 Views)

Re: The Sims 4: Discover University - My sim doesn't go to class

Hero
@Anna-Hanna2000 It's fine. No longer need any.

Moving this to the master thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 329 (8,146 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to work

★★ Novice

I just finished the semester without going and she graduated and could even attent graduation in the rabbithole! Thanks for your help!

Message 86 of 329 (8,113 Views)

cant go to classes sims 4

★★★★ Novice

whenever i try to go to class in the sims 4, I click go to class ,or it automatically goes. however, then a popup comes asking if I want to skip out on the lecture, everytime I try to get them to go to class. if I click no, it cancels the interaction of going to class. if I click yes, it still cancels the interaction. my sim now has failing grades so I hope there is a solution to this. thanks!

expansions: discover university, get famous, island living, holiday pack

version 1.63.136.1010

Message 87 of 329 (8,130 Views)

Sim will not attend university class

★★ Novice

I play Sims 4 on my  PC laptop with Discover University, Cats & Dogs, and Seasons expansion packs. I have a sim enrolled in University currently. The issue started when my sim lived on campus and was on the way to take a final exam and randomly stopped walking and wouldn't go to the class. I thought maybe my sim was just a tad too late, but the next sim day my sim would not even start walking to class. All my sim did was take out the textbook from the inventory, hold it for a few seconds, and then place it back in inventory. This happened both when I clicked on the sim and selected "go to university class" and also when I selected "go to class" under the occupation tab where you can see their class schedule. I then moved my sim off campus and into a different neighborhood entirely to see if I would still have the same issue, and I do. No action appears in the queue, and she does the same thing with the textbook but not moving. My sim was still able to do homework and give a final presentation.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Message 88 of 329 (8,092 Views)

Re: cant go to classes sims 4

★★ Novice

My sim also won't go to class but it does not give me any option to skip. When i click "go to class" all my sim does is take out the workbook from the inventory, hold it for a few seconds, and then place it back in inventory. The happens over and over not matter how many times or different ways I tell them to attend class. My sim is also failing so I understand your frustration. I hope there is a solution soon.

Message 89 of 329 (8,095 Views)

Re: cant go to classes sims 4

[ Edited ]
Hero

@unicorns176

@caitlinweber 

I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 90 of 329 (8,057 Views)