Re: Sims won't go to work

by MummyDannie

Original Post

Re: Sim won't go to work

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict I’m having this exact same problem. My sim was showing greyed out at one point but don’t think it’s all the time. It’s happened on two sims - one is a chef and the other is a doctor. It’s very frustrating as can’t really play properly while it’s happening. 

@owlsretreat I did the same in regards to career outfit. It worked once and then didn’t after that. No option for a career outfit. Soooo annoying. 

Message 71 of 329 (919 Views)

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

★★★ Novice

Attempted a couple things, finally got it to work, only way it did was to load a previous save and play from there. Lost a couple hours but at least we’re back on track. 

Message 72 of 329 (867 Views)

★★ Novice

I usually have CC and mods installed, but I took them out and I still had the same problem.

Message 73 of 329 (961 Views)

★★ Novice

So I started a new Sim/save just to see if it was the game or my current sim/save even though I’ve never used CC.  The new save works perfectly. A little frustrating, but I don’t mind starting over. 

Message 74 of 329 (948 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@MummyDannie I did the same. In the end I had error after error so I deleted that save file and made a new family. I've had the occasional glitch, but debugging the sim usually helps that.
Message 75 of 329 (1,020 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@SimStoppable2020 Same. It was a bit sad because I nearly had every single skill and career maxed out, but oh well haha
Message 76 of 329 (999 Views)

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

Hero
@heroofkoalas Good to hear. Let me know if you have further issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 77 of 329 (851 Views)

Hero
@owlsretreat Merging this with the main bug report.

Unfortunately I personally don't have to time to look into this further but it's been forwarded to EA/Maxis to be looked into

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 78 of 329 (977 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict  Ok, thankyou for trying

Message 79 of 329 (951 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for your help.

Do EA/maxis revert back on these within a decent timeframe?

Just wondering if there’s anywhere else we can raise this as the game just isn’t playable with these current glitches. 

Message 80 of 329 (940 Views)