My sims arent going to work please help!

by MyraTyra13

Original Post

Highlighted

My sims arent going to work please help!

★★★★ Novice

I tried resetting their outfits but that didn't change anything, I don't know what else to do. The teens and children are still going to school but the adults aren't going to work. What should I do?

Message 51 of 329 (1,647 Views)

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

Hero
@heroofkoalas What's the 134 you're getting now ?

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 329 (1,511 Views)

Sims 4 got eco living now I can’t visit friends

★ Novice

So as soon as I got eco living I went to play it but as soon as I got a phone call from a friend asking to hangout at their house I said yes and it just did nothing. So this is my problem I can’t visit my friends if they ask me to and I can’t call “hire services” and it really bugs me. Anyone else with this problem? Or maybe someone who knows how to fix it?

Message 53 of 329 (1,620 Views)

Re: My sims arent going to work please help!

★★★★★ Novice
@MyraTyra13
I wish I knew what caused this bug myself, but for the time being you should be able to manually get them to work. Just click on the work button on the bottom right, and click the Go to Work button which should appear when it is time for them to work (sometimes the button appears 1 in game minute after that for me.) Make sure to cancel any other sim interactions listed that have nothing to do with work as well.
Message 54 of 329 (1,627 Views)

Re: My sims arent going to work please help!

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I've been doing that, but it didn't work either.

Message 55 of 329 (1,613 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Unable to go to work/school/class

@MyraTyra13 @Wynnam and @naijasims  I've merged your posts into the master bug thread for this issue.  Please feel free to click Me Too on the first post and add any other details you find relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 56 of 329 (1,587 Views)

★★★ Novice

134:c8640a95:5aee4535

this error code doesn’t pop up when they go to their class however, They just stand there. This code pops up occasionally when I try traveling somewhere

Message 57 of 329 (1,480 Views)

Hero
@heroofkoalas That would be this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-PS4-Error-code-134-c8640a95/td-p/9207501

Wonder if they are connected

Sorry just saw that you're on console so I wouldn't be able to actually test your save, but I believe QA is looking for them for console (thread I linked for instructions)

I do believe the 134 are all connected to the rabbithole changes that were made. Did the rabbithole issues and the new error 134 start around the same time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 329 (1,458 Views)

Sims4 bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs Parenthood
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By fixing it
What happens when the bug occurs? My kids are meant to go to school, they don’t even if I press the button go to school they don’t
What do you expect to see? My kids go to school
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Dear EA my children in the sims4 won’t go to school it won’t even show in there tasks when I click the button go to school it still won’t work it only happens in one of my games

Message 59 of 329 (1,571 Views)

Re: Sims4 bug

Hero
@9786756453321 Merged with master thread but could you please try with your mods removed ?

Here's the current list for broken mods/cc https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/976565/broken-updated-mods-cc-june-20-eco-lifestyle-patc...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 329 (1,556 Views)