Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4: "Go to school" not working

★★ Novice

Hi i downloaded Sims Studios, but how can that help me update my mods? I'm not sure how to use it. Also, could you send me the link for zebru please?

Message 21 of 329 (3,319 Views)

Re: Sims 4: "Go to school" not working

★★ Pro

Hi @SayD93 I hadn't mentioned sims 4 studio above for your problem(?), it is a tool however, it does not "update your mods" it does have various batch fixes and their forums have tutorials on its use. It won't help this problem though.

The links I mentioned are at the sims mod tracker.. main a - z tab, then just scroll right from the "go to school mod, (is linked) & to the "Trouble shooting tips".. as direct "mod links" aren't allowed here.

Hope that helps.

Sasha

Message 22 of 329 (3,307 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to school

★★ Novice
@mickeymariexoxo Ok, so it's happening with the other save file I've been playing recently too - I only played briefly so it was the weekend and I didn't notice Wink I'm going to uninstall my mods, temporarily (sigh) and see if the mods and the latest patch aren't getting along or if it's just the game. Nothing I do will get my sims to go to school.
Message 23 of 329 (3,346 Views)

Sim Kids Won't Go to School

★★★ Newbie

Hi!
No matter what I try my child sims will not go to school. I have tried to reset them (debug), or rapidly hit go to school and nothing happens, besides getting a call from the office, and performance drops. I have go to school mod, but don't have any lots in the game, because I am not wanting to utilize that mod right now. 

What should I do? 

Emily L 

Message 24 of 329 (3,285 Views)

Re: Sims won't go to school

★★ Novice
@mickeymariexoxo Ok, so for me the problem was a school-related mod that didn't survive the most recent game updates. Going to have to replace it, but for now, the children are going to school. Do you have any script mods?
Message 25 of 329 (3,303 Views)

Nobody goest to School/work

★★★ Newbie

my sims are not going to work or school Or any after school activities. I have tried to reset the game, I took of all the CCs I had installed, uninstall the whole game but nothing works, what to do? 

Message 26 of 329 (3,294 Views)

Discover University can’t take exam bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, get famous, city living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bug occurs when attempting to go to class
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim will go to class early, however when it is time to actually go into class they will not. Missing exams and classes.
What do you expect to see? Some kind of patch or solution that does not make the discover university pack completely unplayable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug makes getting any kind of grade other than F impossible. 

Message 27 of 329 (3,282 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Discover University can’t take exam bug

Hero
@heroofkoalas Could you try patching your game ? The current version is 1.27

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 329 (3,271 Views)

Re: Sims 4 child won’t go to school on home lot

★★★★ Novice

I’m having this issue now, my sim won’t go to school from the home lot. Did you solve this?

Message 29 of 329 (3,429 Views)

sims won't go to work

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi 

None of my sims are going to work, they don't respond to the 'GO TO WORK' button, nothing even pops up. I tried changing their jobs, nothing happened. I tried changing their outfits, didn't change that either. Please help!

Message 30 of 329 (3,274 Views)