Female sims ONLY overweight

by JEB94

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] All children of played families are overweight

★★★★★ Novice

it says this is fixed?  I just downloaded Snowy Escape and have had four daughters, all of which are max overweight as toddlers.  Very odd as I just finished the 1000 Baby Challenge and didn't have this issue, so I think it's the new expansion pack.

Message 41 of 72 (898 Views)

Hero
@lcowden I moved your post over to the current thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 72 (880 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"so I think it's the new expansion pack."

For me this problem occured since the make-up & skin patch. Really annoying. Only happens with the girls though.

Message 43 of 72 (850 Views)

EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 44 of 72 (798 Views)
Highlighted

Female sims ONLY overweight

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at female sim babies as they grow
What happens when the bug occurs? Female sims ONLY appear overweight. This is all of them and despite restarting the game.
What do you expect to see? I expect every sim regardless of age and gender to appear differently.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All female sims appear overweight. I have restarted the game and it still is the case. It is making playing the game very frustrating. 

Message 45 of 72 (749 Views)

Re: Female sims ONLY overweight

Hero
@JEB94 merged your post with the toddler overweight thread.

Could you send your save to SimGuruRitzy as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 72 (738 Views)

Female Toddlers (and up) Weight Slider All Stuck on Same Level

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4 Limited Edition, The Sims 4 Digital Deluxe Upgrade, The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack, The Sims 4 Holiday Celebration Pack, Up All Night Digital Content, The Sims 4 Get to Work, The Sims 4 Get Together, The Sims 4 City Living, The Sims 4 Cats & Dogs, The Sims 4 Seasons, The Sims 4 Get Famous, The Sims 4 Island Living, The Sims 4 Discover University, The Sims 4 Eco Lifestyle, The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat, The Sims 4 Spa Day, The Sims 4 Dine Out, The Sims 4 Vampires, The Sims 4 Parenthood, The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure, The Sims 4 StrangerVille, The Sims 4 Realm of Magic, The Sims 4 Luxury Party Stuff, The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff, The Sims 4 Cool Kitchen Stuff, The Sims 4 Spooky Stuff, The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff, The Sims 4 Romanic Garden Stuff, The Sims 4 Kids Room Stuff, The Sims 4 Backyard Stuff, The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, The Sims 4 Bowling Night Stuff, The Sims 4 Fitness Stuff, The Sims 4 Toddler Stuff, The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff, The Sims 4 My First Pet Stuff, The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff, The Sims 4 Tiny Living Stuff, The Sims 4 Nifty Knitting Stuff, The Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff, The Sims 4 Snowy Escape
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a female Sim pregnant and make sure they give birth to a female(s). Once the baby/babies age up to toddler then check their weight slider in Create-A-Sim. The slider would be close to or exactly at the top.
What happens when the bug occurs? Female offspring having their weight sliders all the way at the top.
What do you expect to see? I expect all female offspring to be born with varying weights.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I uninstalled The Sims 4 and every pack that I own. I reinstalled The Sims 4 and every pack that I own. I started the game vanilla, meaning with no custom content or mods and letting the game generate its own 'The Sims 4' folder. Created a married couple in Create-A-Sim. I had them get pregnant twice, eating strawberries for both pregnancies to result in female offspring. Once the babies were born then I immediately aged them up to toddlers in order to view their weights in Create-A-Sim. I basically expect the offspring to generate with varying weights and if this issues continues, it means I would have to edit every single female Sim that is born in my game. That's a lot for me seeing as I like to play with a Mod that allows story progression in other households. I'm putting the game on hold until I can find a solution to this problem. I am not sure which pack or patch caused this issue, all I know is I did not have this problem until late 2020/early 2021(?).

Here is the link to the entire 'The Sims 4 folder' (Google Drive): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Il6-pD2sFLoZlrCX1BJ_PAoIDsyxCt5Q?usp=sharing

Message 47 of 72 (725 Views)

Re: Female Toddlers (and up) Weight Slider All Stuck on Same Level

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@ShelbersxDSounds like "Toddler/Kids weight slider all stuck on same level on aging"? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Toddler-Kids-weight-slider-all-stuck-on-same-level...

Message 48 of 72 (720 Views)

Re: Female Toddlers (and up) Weight Slider All Stuck on Same Level

Hero
@ShelbersxD I merged your post with the current bug report.

Best if you PM the link to @SimGuruRitzy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 72 (681 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Toddler/Kids weight slider all stuck on same level on aging

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Only when a child is born biologically, not adopted.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except kits, toddler stuff, my first pet stuff and paranormal stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have currently played sims or NPCs get pregnant and give birth. If it is a boy they will be at about 15% weight and 50% muscle. If it is a girl they will be at 100% weight and 95% muscle. No matter what the parents look like. 
What happens when the bug occurs? When the child is born if it is a boy they will be at about 15% weight and 50% muscle. If it is a girl they will be at 100% weight and 95% muscle. No matter what the parents look like. The girl children are visibly fat as toddlers and children. 
What do you expect to see? I expect the children to have weight and muscle sliders somewhere between the parent's.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes: MC Command Center, Meaningful Stories, Chemistry Systems and about 8 other small mods.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes, this started happening after the most recent patch. The mods used remained the same and were not updated.

I have a save file I'd be willing to give, but I have been using mods with it. I have attached it to the message. I have edited most or all teens or older experiencing the bug, but children and toddlers experiencing the glitch are not edited.

Google Drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sA1eKACuzYZCGYYcOZ649SyRqlUZbKu-/view?usp=sharing

Message 50 of 72 (587 Views)