Re: [OPEN] [CL] Sim starts painting and then plays basketball instead

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] TV interrupts several interactions

★★ Apprentice

I have something similar. My sims interrupt cooking their meal a 100% of the time {Unless it's a grannies cookbook meal, they are fine) to read a book (or use the rock climbing wall outside id no books are available)...I have to manually put them back to the task, which they then resume like nothing is wrong. However it is annoying because if hungry, they stop cooking to read a book, then get a quick meal and complain that they only get bad food. Also, they leave cutting boards all over the house. It is really a task to manage more than 1 sim this way.

Message 51 of 53 (286 Views)

★ Guide

my sim does the same thing except he watches television, i moved the easel to the other side of the house nad now theres no problem

Message 52 of 53 (233 Views)

Hero
@Builds4Wizards Moved your post over to the TV interrupting several interaction.
Could you send your save to EA as per this post: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-TV-interrupts-several-interactions/m-p/9645567#M15...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 53 (214 Views)