[FIXED] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

by Jem1277

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sleep interactions gets stuck in queue

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue, only the things stuck in queue are the bladder failure and sleep. My one sim will just stand there and do nothing. How can I fix this?

Message 41 of 53 (1,179 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

★★★ Apprentice

It stays on my Sim's queue for at least 25 minutes of gameplay if my sim goes to bed. 

Message 42 of 53 (1,146 Views)

Interaction Stuck in Bar not Letting Sim Go to Work.

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids Room, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game, it happens randomly.
What happens when the bug occurs? An interaction gets stuck in the bar unabled to be cancelled. This makes sims unable to go to work. Specifically to my case: The action of sleeping was stuck in the bar all sim day, I set him back to bed at the end of it, now in the morning and he has to go to work, I get him up from his second bed interaction, it goes but the first one is still there, stuck, and it still won't go and as such I cannot click for him to go to work. When I do, it appears for a second at the top of the bar and disappears.
What do you expect to see? I expect the interaction to leave the bar when the interaction is no longer happening.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated the game. Usually it goes away after saving and quitting,OR going to work. This seems to be a new variant where it stops them from going to work.

As of now, the save is unplayable for that specific sim. The only hope is reloading and reloading until it stops doing the bug.

I have the saves ready if needed.
It is a part of my 100 baby save, to recreate the bug

• immediately go to the blonde sim at the end.
  • he should be glitching around his blue bed.
  • quit the bed interaction,it should stay there.
  • go to the jobs panel and click the go to work button.
  • it should disappear making him unable to go to work.

The mods and CC in the save have no bearing on going to work or sleeping interactions.

Message 43 of 53 (1,139 Views)

Re: Interaction Stuck in Bar not Letting Sim Go to Work.

Hero
@KatastrophicSim Merged your thread with the existing thread on stuck sleep interaction.

QA is looking for saves so if you could share yours as per this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Sleeping-action-is-stuck-in-queue-after-being-woke... that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 53 (1,119 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I'm not sure why but if you look at the tab, this post says it's "solved" when it clearly isnt.

Also mine has nothing to do with children /toddlers waking them up.
Message 45 of 53 (1,105 Views)

Hero
@KatastrophicSim To highlight that QA needs saves as the big banner on the posts says.-

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 53 (1,100 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Marking something as solved is not the way to do that. Just doing your [NEEDS SAVES] thing is enough. It is very noticable.
Message 47 of 53 (1,097 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@KatastrophicSim That's how EA wants it. Not my call. It's done like that in all of AHQ.

Marking something as solved has the advantage that the post show on the first page for easier find. Sometimes there's more info and this one also contains instructions how to do it which a lot of people don't know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 53 (1,095 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

★ Novice

I still get this 😭 So annoying-!! Happens literally every “day” in the sims 

Message 49 of 53 (1,002 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too.

I bought the game last week and it looks like this bug has been around from 2018. Is anyone working on it? 

Message 50 of 53 (853 Views)