Re: Bugs/Feedback - Sleep not Canceling & Sims doing whatever

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

★★★ Novice

Even when my game is completely clean I have the sleep action stuck a lot. or they will go lay down and get up and the sleep action just stays. then they won't sleep at all

Message 21 of 53 (2,955 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Bugs/Feedback - Sleep not Canceling & Sims doing whatever

Hero
@sabershadowkat Tagging for further feedback on this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 53 (3,627 Views)

Re: [PS4] Sleep Action Stuck in Queue

★ Novice

Yes it still happens on ps4

Message 23 of 53 (3,714 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Still happening to me too. Very frustrating in multi sim households if you arent watching them theyll get stuck and die because they cant take care of their own needs. So my sim is at failure state for energy, food, fun, hygiene and toilet but cant auto solve those.

Message 24 of 53 (3,602 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

happens sometimes on pc too along with other actions. even after clicking the action to remove it adds a x to the action, but can take awhile to remove the action.

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16302MB RAM
Page File: 4146MB used, 14587MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
System DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent)

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 760 Ti OEM

Display Memory: 10158 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2007 MB
Shared Memory: 8151 MB
Monitor Model: U28E590

Native Mode: 3840 x 2160(p) (59.997Hz)

so I know its not my system

Message 25 of 53 (3,588 Views)

★ Guide

@SimGuruNick wrote:

Are people still seeing this issue on the current version of the game? If so, could you possibly share a screenshot/video/save file? Thanks much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Yes. I haven't seen in in the last couple days, but it was happening a lot a few weeks ago. I didn't get a screenshot, sorry.

Message 26 of 53 (3,580 Views)

Hero
I merged the console and PC thread now as console is caught up.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 53 (3,558 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SimGuruNick Having it randomly on PS4 still. Game is updated. It’s 2020 - has there been a patch for this? Happening for me on PS4, fully updated. 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 28 of 53 (3,412 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

★★★ Newbie
@Jem1277 I know this is an old thread but just found it because I had the issue on PS4.

Easiest solution is to delete the problematic item in build mode and then re-purchase that item. Fixed the stuck sleep issue for me.
Message 29 of 53 (3,301 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sleeping action is stuck in queue after being woken up

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

If anyone can send me a save file where they've seen this occurring in their game, it'd be greatly appreciated! You can DM the link to me, thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 30 of 53 (20,492 Views)