Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Sleep interactions gets stuck in queue

by apkobay17

Original Post

Community Manager (retired)

@apkobay17 Can you possibly share your save file and Config.log (found in your TS4 folder in Documents) with me? Thanks so much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 11 of 53 (3,761 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict wrote:

@apkobay17can you get rid of it by going traveling ?

Hi! I’ll try this today. Thank you for giving me one idea. Sorry, very first Sims Game. Standard smile

just to have an idea too. This never happened when I was on tutorial. After tutorial, where the build mode was available, this always pops out. 

If if we’re going to look at build mode, the bedrooms are now in a 3x9. The bed that I have is 2x4 I think. Like there is a space to pass through, 

i also can’t get both of them do a WooHoo.

Message 12 of 53 (3,732 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! I’ll try what crinrict just told me. Yours is kind of complicated, I can do, but complicated. Sorry, very first Sims Game. Standard smile

just to have an idea too. This never happened when I was on tutorial. After tutorial, where the build mode was available, this always pops out. 

If if we’re going to look at build mode, the bedrooms are now in a 3x9. The bed that I have is 2x4 I think. Like there is a space to pass through, 

i also can’t get both of them do a WooHoo.

@SimGuruNick wrote:

@apkobay17 Can you possibly share your save file and Config.log (found in your TS4 folder in Documents) with me? Thanks so much for the help! https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 13 of 53 (2,758 Views)

Hero
Added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 53 (2,734 Views)

Re: Action won't cancel?

★★★ Newbie

Mine happens mostly with the go to bed/sleep option. I used to be able to put them back to bed and restart the game, but now not even that is working.

Message 15 of 53 (1,802 Views)

Bugs/Feedback - Sleep not Canceling & Sims doing whatever

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? AUGUST 8TH, 2019 PATCH
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None - base game only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game?
What happens when the bug occurs? I go to sleep. I get stuck sleeping. I cannot cancel it. Sometimes, I get up but the sleep icon is still there with an X over it, and I can not do anything but "Go Here". I have to exit out of the game to the main menu and restart from there. When it got to the point where it was happening every ten minutes or so, I uninstalled the game.
What do you expect to see? The sleep icon to disappear and the sim to be able to do the actions I queue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm reporting these bugs as feedback for the reason I uninstalled my second attempt at playing Sims 4.  I like the new achievements and the house designing, but I'm not going to play a buggy game.  My sims not doing what I tell them to do, instead canceling all my actions and doing whatever they want is another reason I have uninstalled.  Disappointing!

Message 16 of 53 (2,801 Views)

Re: Bugs/Feedback - Sleep not Canceling & Sims doing whatever

Hero
@sabershadowkat Does this happen in a certain house or also if you move to a different one ? Does it happen in just that one save or generally ?

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 53 (2,776 Views)

Hero
@sabershadowkat Tagging for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 53 (2,734 Views)

★★★ Novice

I will try again with a new game and new house at the end of the month, when I can redownload it.  It was a house I designed on a lot, not a pre-made house. I no longer have that save game, as I deleted it (and the game) from my computer due to sheer frustration.  This is the second time I've tried to play Sims 4 - once when it first came out, and last week - and both times I have had problems. Is there a queue issue noted as well?  I queue up tasks in this game and the Sims abruptly stops doing them and the entire queue list disappears.  

I love Sims 3, and I actually liked the look of Sims 4 with regard to the lifetime achievements and the more interesting moods.  When the problems inevitably happen again, I will bug it and go from there.

Message 19 of 53 (2,715 Views)

Hero
@sabershadowkat Actually found this thread that looks similar to yours: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sleeping-action-is-stuck-in-queue-after-being-woke...

For queue dropping we got this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Multiple-Interactions-drop-from-queue/m-p/7813116 but yours sounds a bit more like the Sim is resetting. After that usually everything is dropped. Do they reset ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 53 (2,714 Views)