[FIXED] Sims won't stay in bed

by TrinityBabe

Original Post

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

★★★★ Guide
I have no mods or CC in my game at the moment. They've never been a part of this save (not even MCCC).
Message 81 of 355 (1,975 Views)

Re: Child wont sleep for longer than 30 seconds and wakes up, screams and is ten

★★★★ Guide
and yes, hold on crin...uploading and will send over the link momentarily.
Message 82 of 355 (1,974 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hmm.. not able to duplicate. The teens sleeps in her bed and I have no issues traveling either.

EDIT: NVM. reproed the issue if I directly load the teen.

Can you try loading your home lot and making the teen come home ? Does taht work for you ?

You might wanna post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-can-t-travel-since-Dec-18-2008-Patch/m-p/7289459#M80778

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 355 (1,959 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Just got in by clicking play on the mom. She was there and doesn't seem to have any further issues. Baffling to say the least but apparently fixed for the moment? Anyway, thanks for your help. Standard smile
Message 84 of 355 (1,938 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims won't stay in bed

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, except on my laptop. I had played for hours on end and was extremely confused. I saved and left the game and saw that I was offline- once I got back online it worked just fine. I don’t know if this helps but I hope it does.

Good Luck. 

Message 85 of 355 (1,870 Views)

Re: Sims won't stay in bed.

★★★ Newbie

my sims have the exact same problem! I dont have pets or mods or anything, I have reset my stuff, nothing. the sim with the problem is a young adult with a toddler son, she just doesn't seem to want to sleep. however I have had my pets pack for a while now and only had this problem now. This is like, the first family that I have played with for more than 3 hours, so maybe its the amount of time played.

Message 86 of 355 (1,831 Views)

Re: Sims won't stay in bed.

Hero

@Crazpandaw

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 87 of 355 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This occasionally happens to me and I've noticed some things.

Resetting the Beds don't fix the issue.

This also happens with the New Pod Beds.

This doesn't always happen it's random but it happens in New Saves.

Saving and restarting the game seems to fix this issue atleast temporarely.

Moving the sims out then back in also fixes it temporarily.

Isn't mod related cause I have no mods or cc in my game.

I can't send a save because I deleted that save.

Message 88 of 355 (1,751 Views)

★★ Guide
I forgot to mention that deleting the bed and placing another one from buy mode doesn't fix the issue either.
Message 89 of 355 (1,750 Views)

EA Staff

@catloverplayer

Would you be willing to share your save files with us?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us big time Standard smile

Thanks!

Message 90 of 355 (1,709 Views)