Re: Bed glitch

by crinrict

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @SylvesterAntolak 

Merged your post with exiting thread. Please try all the suggestions here: https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2019/01/sims-wont-sleep/ and if it still doesn't work, please share your save game.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 121 of 355 (1,407 Views)

★ Novice

How do i share my save game?

Message 122 of 355 (1,392 Views)

Hero
You can find instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/7368675#M83549

Just PM me the link. I am a bit busy this week so it can take a bit longer for me to check.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 123 of 355 (1,381 Views)

Hero

Hi @SylvesterAntolak 

I've played through 3 nights on your save and didn't have any issues with the Sim using the bed. You say that reloading usually fixes it for you and that it comes back after 15-30 min.

Is that RL time ?

Have you tried repairing the game through Origin ? Is this the only household you have this issue with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 124 of 355 (1,335 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims won't stay in bed

★★★★★ Apprentice
This started happening to me a few weeks ago. Right after I bought and installed Cats&Dogs. I've lived in many different neighbourhoods and have tried numerous amounts of beds. She just won't sleep for more than a couple of hours.

It sucks because that's the only time that the clock moves at an acceptable speed. I rather miss the nights going by quickly Frown
Message 125 of 355 (1,284 Views)

Hero

Still looking for saves for this one so if you could provide yours as well, that'd be great.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 126 of 355 (1,275 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem. My sim will not sleep. I've bought a new bed, made sure how clean etc. She also has the nursing career mod.... The only custom content, and doesn't get paid. Please help. 

EDIT: Oh and I only have base game and bought laundry stuff but not installed it yet. Also have free holiday pack

Edited by CM

Message 127 of 355 (1,228 Views)

Hero

Hi @NurseNicole81 

did you try all the suggestions ?

If so,  would you be willing to share your save with me ?

Please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 128 of 355 (1,217 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This link doesnt work - 404 error
Message 129 of 355 (1,190 Views)

Hero
Fixed the link. Should work now.

Thanks for letting me know.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 130 of 355 (1,176 Views)