by GiardiniDiMarzo

Original Post

[NEEDS SAVES] Sims sitting on their knees

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Have All Eps, All GPs; Stuff Packs: DO NOT HAVE Kids Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Fitness, Tiny Living, Spooky, Moschino. Others are installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims are constantly kneeling
What do you expect to see? Stop sitting on knees
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims are constantly sitting on their knees. They can talk like that, even drink like that. Don't know when that started. But it ridiculously starts to happen more often. They come home from work and drop on their knees near the door.

In other household guest sim was talking with the host sim and then suddenly dropped on her knees and continued the conversation.

It is very annoying.

Checked without any mods, the bug was still there.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 6 (2,137 Views)

Re: Sims sitting on their knees

★★★ Pro

Same is happening to me it's not a mod problem because it happens on my PS4 as well seats are available so unsure why they keep doing it.

Message 2 of 6 (2,082 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue on my PS5 in Del Sol Valley during the awards.

Message 3 of 6 (1,778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

The most annoying instance I've seen of this is when Sims get leftovers and then kneel directly in front of the refrigerator to eat it, thereby blocking the rest of the household's access to any food.  (I also have Sim standing directly in front of the fridge to eat and blocking the fridge that way, but that's not the same thing.)  It's like they've never heard of tables and chairs!

And yes, during the award ceremony they're constantly changing chairs and then kneeling on the floor if there aren't enough chairs.

Message 4 of 6 (1,748 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

If anyone is still experiencing this (with an empty Mods folder), would you be willing share your save?

If so, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 6 (1,629 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims sitting on their knees

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I have the same problem and it's pretty random, usually it happens when my sims go to the get leftovers from the fridge.

EDIT: I sent my save file to @SimQARobo 

Message 6 of 6 (1,480 Views)