Re: Sims won't go to work.

by crinrict

Original Post

EA Staff

Glad to hear it!

If someone else is experiencing this issue, please let us know!

Thanks for the help, and happy simming! :D

Message 51 of 61 (1,440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If I save and exit while my sim is at work and/or the kids/teens are at school and then restart the game they are all back home but the icons are greyed out as though they were still away.

Message 52 of 61 (1,431 Views)

★★ Novice

Hiya!

I'm still having this issue, even with the latest update yesterday. Should I send you my save file?

Message 53 of 61 (1,395 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Yes, save game would be helpful.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 61 (1,391 Views)

★★ Guide

I'm still encountering the issue as well. It's not all the time, though. I think I'm having this issue when the kids have to go to school during a thunder storm, but I'll need to test this out more. 

Message 55 of 61 (1,282 Views)

Re: Sim Returns Home When Not Supposed To

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I see it mostly on rainy days when they would rather stop in the middle of the road to open an umbrella than go to school or when the "run inside" interaction is trying to override the go to school one, and yes, have loads of mods, but that is where i can most often reproduce it, especially with multiple teens.
Message 56 of 61 (1,130 Views)

★ Guide

I've been encoutering this problem a lot recently. And not only on rainy days/during thunderstorms. I have 4 kids (both teens and childs) go to school. Right now it happens almost everyday in my save file. My family lives in San Myshuno in an appartment. 

Message 57 of 61 (1,070 Views)

Hero
@juliabam123 Would you mind sending your save to QA as described here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 61 (1,053 Views)

★ Guide
Message 59 of 61 (1,045 Views)

Hero
@juliabam123 Thank you.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 61 (1,037 Views)