by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sim Returns Home When Not Supposed To

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 61 (1,719 Views)

Hero

Hi @Quien80946

which save you have issues with ? I've tried the newest one/newcrest household and didn't have any returning issues.

I did notice though that your front door is the back door. Is that on purpose ? That can lead to issues so maybe try assigning the other door as front door ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 61 (1,690 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict,

Yeah it's the newest save, but all of my issues are within that save (not necessarily that particular household). So, you can open that save, go to Manage Worlds, and pick any of the other sim families to test. That's just the household I left off with before sending it to you. Try the households in Myshuno, specifically the apartments in the Spice Market/District.

Also, I'm not sure why the back door is set to the front door (I didn't do that because that's where my garden was at one point). That's another issue I'm having; it keeps defaulting to that and I don't know why. When I ordered a pizza, I couldn't even grab it because it was like the household sims didn't recognize that was the "front" door, even though the pizza person did. Makes absolutely no sense.

Message 12 of 61 (1,680 Views)

Re: Sims not going to school/work and reappearing instead

Hero

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 61 (1,862 Views)

★★ Guide

I have seen this occasionally in my game, too. For me it usually only happens in San Myshuno with families that have been living there for a while. 

Message 15 of 61 (1,852 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Yeah, it's an older issue that happens from time to time and I wanted to try some stuff that worked in the past.

There's also this thread but this is more specific: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Teens-Return-from-School-Early/m-p/6881963

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 61 (1,833 Views)

★ Guide

I've had a similar issue recently with my sim in the new gardener career, however she disappeared then reappeared instantly, and it told me her work day was done and she earned 0 simoleons. Very odd. 

Message 17 of 61 (1,826 Views)

★★ Apprentice

PMed you the save files.

Message 18 of 61 (1,810 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
Thanks. I shall try later.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 61 (1,794 Views)

Hero

Hi @Francl27

does it happen every single time ? I played through a week and they all went to school fine for me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 61 (1,770 Views)