[FIXED] Sims look to side instead of straight ahead for some activities

by Nooboosimmer

Original Post

Re: Sims look at each other, not TV, playing video game

★ Guide
@JonaO703 They're either in love or intensely competitive.

Joking aside, I had a similar thing happen to me with a sim using the Research and Debate computer from DU. He had his head twisted to the side and never once looked at the screen. Like you I didn't think it was a big deal so I didn't post a report on it.
Message 11 of 45 (2,092 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims look to the side instead of straight ahead for certain activitie

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed this as well since the July 20 patch.

There are 2 more things that may or may not relate to this bug:

- When Sims walk through the house, they sometimes fix their head in a sepcific direction while walking (seems like they look at a specific object while walking around, making their head turn in a way that would not be physically possible)

- Sims sleeping / napping on a bench have their head turned in a wrong way (happens just sometimes)

Message 12 of 45 (1,735 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims look to the side instead of straight ahead for certain activitie

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Nooboosimmer Hi!  I haven't had this problem with other sims but I just noticed my active family's toddler looking away while using the wabbit tablet.  No one else is in the room with him either.

ToddlerLooksAway.png

Edit: So this is weird ... the toddler looks away while playing with dolls also but his dads haven't succumbed to this bug.
ToddlerLooksAway2.png

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 13 of 45 (1,693 Views)

★ Guide

When my sims go to collect the mail or submit a book or song, they're facing 90 degrees to the side of the mailbox door.

Message 14 of 45 (1,628 Views)

★★ Guide

Same, especially when they use the computer. Why do these bugs keep happening Frown

Message 15 of 45 (1,624 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Same problem, with several actions the sim is looking elsewhere instead of forward as they should. Included screenshots show one of my sims using the weight machine while not facing forward, and how weird that looks.

Message 16 of 45 (1,582 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve been having the same issue playing on xbox with just the base game (no packs, expansions or mods)

i thought it was a personality thing at first because not all of them have the issue but it seems too strange a thing.

Message 17 of 45 (1,529 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I'm having the same issue especially while my sims are doing something on computer such as studying for university, doing side job as a programmer and playing the video games.

Message 18 of 45 (1,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yep! Mine do it when on the iPad, computer, eating and exercise equipment, it sucks! Lol! 

In this image, his legs are bent the wrong way. So disturbing XD

EDIT: Now added the foot massage to the list 

Message 19 of 45 (1,449 Views)

Re: My sims won’t look at the computer...

★★★ Apprentice

Same for me and not only at the computer. My doctor Sim looks sideways at her patients when she performs examinations

Message 20 of 45 (1,363 Views)