Re: [OPEN] Sims keep eating spoiled food

by theselse

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Still the same problem after the 16th Jan patch- Sims eat rotten food that lies on the table, despite having no "dirty" traits, one even has a Foodie trait.

Message 51 of 60 (945 Views)

My Sims are grabbing and eating spoiled food. They don't get sick or the negative moodlet. They don't have any of the gross traits though so they shouldn't be doing this...

Message 52 of 60 (918 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is still an issue after the Jan 16 patch.

Message 53 of 60 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Is anyone still seeing this issue (without mods)?

EDIT: If so, and you're willing to share your save files, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 54 of 60 (789 Views)

★ Novice

Why do you want the save files? Are you going to suggest a solution of some sort? This is honestly ridiculous that it has yet to be fixed I just got the sims 4 and imagine my surprise to find my sims bee lining for rotten food and having to micro manage the * out of them. This isn't a bug like people so politely phrase it, this is a colossal * up by the development team. Why in the living hell are my sims eating rotten food? They should smell it to check for quality, and snobs might refuse to eat anything below high quality, while everyone who isn't a glutton will refuse to eat anything spoiled. Hell why not just put in ai customization options for an individual sim when you're in control and set what they will and won't do, what they will and won't eat. This game is literally the original sims game with more bells and whistles over 20 years there's been as far as I can tell, little meaningful improvements of the core system.

Message 55 of 60 (728 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@SimQARobo No I'm not. This issued was fixed a long time ago. How do I close a thread I'm still end when my problem is resolved.
Message 56 of 60 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@littlebonnieblue You can press the three dots in the top of your comment and press "unsubscribe." Bug reports are not closed until they are fixed, and usually only locked afterwards if people start necro posting for no reason on them.

Message 57 of 60 (527 Views)

Hero
@littlebonnieblue It looks like people are still seeing this in their games as there's current me toos.

There has never been an official patch note for this being fixed so until then, it's an open bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 58 of 60 (519 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello again.

We're still looking for affected save files, as the team is not able to see the issue occurring.

If anyone is willing to share affected save files, please send me a private message with a link to the files.

Instructions here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 59 of 60 (500 Views)

Hero

Is anyone still seeing this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 60 (352 Views)