[ARCHIVED] Sims invade homes (no ask to leave/Send home)

by nickinbigd

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims invade homes (no ask to leave/Send home)

★★★★ Novice

This is still a problem.

Message 41 of 109 (742 Views)

★★★ Novice

I also started having this issue a couple days ago; originally it was happening across all worlds, but after creating a few fresh saves to test some things other people have suggested in similar threads (none of which worked), it now seems to only be happening most frequently in Tartosa. I have tested in households both with and without the Private Dwelling trait and with all doors locked to everyone who isnt a family member, but random people still keep walking in. I have even tried locking my front gates, but they will just stop at the gate, look at their phone, then teleport inside the fence and enter the house

Message 42 of 109 (712 Views)

Re: Random sims entering apartment

★★★★★ Novice

I’m getting this same thing, at one point 5 strangers walked in with no saying of getting them out. They ate my food, cooked their own food too. My sim was at work and even when they came back I still couldn’t get them to leave. It would be nice if the send everyone home option worked in these situations as it’s really annoying and doesn’t let me speed up the game when my only sim is at work or sleeping. It’s happening every sim day!

Message 43 of 109 (722 Views)

Hero
@Carys1302 Do they have the trait mentioned ?

If not, do you have doors locked or not ? There's several causes for this. Do you have the send home option and it's not working or do you not have it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 109 (712 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My main door was locked for all but household. I made friends with one to check if they did but no matter how hard I tried couldn’t uncover the last trait, there also was no option to send everyone home. After I made friends with one of there was an option to ask to leave but it was greyed out and said they were already leaving but the stayed there all night, I had unlocked the door at this oooint to see if they would leave but they didn’t.

Message 45 of 109 (666 Views)

Hero
@Carys1302 I moved your post over to the no send home option thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 109 (658 Views)

Uninvited guest in home can’t send home

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have all expansion packs except for werewolves. I have strangers come into my home even when I am traveling or sleeping. They start to make cake and leave the mess. I can’t send home anymore. This just started today. My house is in Newcrest. The only thing that keeps them out is locking doors but then I can’t have visitors or remove those that have entered. Ugh so frustrating. This is as bad as the dead plant bug. 

Message 47 of 109 (641 Views)

Re: Uninvited guest in home can’t send home

Hero
@truesilk I merged your post with the main thread. Please send your save to EA.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 109 (614 Views)

Go home option disappeared

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Random unknown Sims keep coming into my Sims house, and staying for 12+ sim hours. I have no way of making them leave. The go home button is gone, and no matter how much my Sims asks them to go away they won't . They will take baths, take stuff, and just watch TV. I have locked all the doors, they still come in. I've turned on private dwelling, and they still come. Plus I have the NAPs turned off.

Message 49 of 109 (600 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happens to me at all hours including after midnight I play on ps4 and it’s driving me nuts when my sim  goes to work they come back as a brig or and can’t enter my own house 

Message 50 of 109 (529 Views)