[NEEDS SAVES] Sims forget already existing relationships

by KonekoFoxglove

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims forget already existing relationships

EA Sims Team

@unseenlarks

Thank you for the info Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 134 (1,812 Views)

★★ Expert
you're welcome!
Message 22 of 134 (1,810 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims forget already existing relationships

★ Apprentice

I usually play a new game every time I turn it on, but recently the last two weeks I have been playing the same game. after the last update before get famous, The family I have been playing before and after update, I had to re introduce them to friends they made the day before (Sim time) parents and children. I thought I was going loopy. but no, they really didn't remember them and had no friendship bar for them at all. I have all Eps and stuff packs except the one with vampires. 

Message 23 of 134 (1,748 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims forget already existing relationships

Hero

Hi @stockingfeet

could you answer @SimQARobo questions form page 2 ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 134 (1,746 Views)

★ Apprentice
no culling in my game yet. I keep my sim numbers small. also no mods and no CC
Message 25 of 134 (1,729 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello everyone!

Is someone still experiencing this issue after the latest patch?

Thanks! :D

Message 26 of 134 (1,690 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Relationship decay and eventual rel. culling has always been a problem for me, and the main reason that prompted me to d/l a mod (MCCC) to counteract it. I'm playing in my new GF save vanilla at the moment and I can definitely see the difference. For instance, the teen in the hh meets kids at school and in a week, they're gone from her panel (I like to have them socialize on the weekends just because during the week they're strapped for time between school and having a pt job.). The grind is real trying to keep relationships thriving in the land of sims. :D
Message 27 of 134 (1,678 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this issue with at least one Sim... after purchasing the latest EP.

I was playing with her and went on to make a few other sims and get them "settled in" to the game, when I went back my Sim (a Global Superstar) only had ONE person in her contacts... her celebrity  BFF.

Every other sim she had ever met was erased from her life, Confused

Message 28 of 134 (1,663 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @mayatiara

Do you happen to have any saves from before they disappared?  If so, would you be willing to share them? 

Instructions here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 29 of 134 (1,637 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@SimQARoboI don't have earlier saves as I almost always use the same game and rarely make a new one Frown But I will start doing backup saves from now on and if it happens again, Ill be sure to report it. 

Shortly after this happened I also downloaded MCCC to stop all culling, for now it has seemed to work.

Message 30 of 134 (1,630 Views)