Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sims forget already existing relationships

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims forget already existing relationships

Community Manager (retired)

Family members should definitely be exempt from relationship culling. To properly investigate this issue it'd be really appreciated if someone could share their save file with me, thanks for the help! Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 41 of 134 (1,312 Views)

Re: [WORK IN PROGRESS] Relationships get lost (aka Relationship Culling)

★★ Novice

Do you still have this problem? Cause I do.. i really don’t know how to fix it! Is it because I made my sims 4 years ago? Is this bug still in my family’s? Should I delete them and make them again? Help.. 

Message 42 of 134 (1,297 Views)

Hero
Are you saying you lost your relationship a while ago and didn't get it back or did you newly loose them ?

What kind of relationships did you loose ? Relations within the family or just the relationships to other sims ? There is still decay so if you don't take care of friendships they can still disappear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 134 (1,286 Views)

★★ Novice

‘Are you saying you lost your relationship a while ago and didn't get it back or did you newly loose them ?’

I mean that If I play today, I’ll be without friendships tomorrow. My sim doesn’t have one friend left. All strangers. 

‘What kind of relationships did you loose ? Relations within the family or just the relationships to other sims ?’

relationships to other sims. Friendships. Like they haven’t met at all. Family stays family, but 2 sisters don’t know each other at all when I start the game again. 
Message 44 of 134 (1,279 Views)

Hero
And you're on PC ? There might be a more active thread for this but I need to find it.

Bit busy this weekend so I'll check tomorrow.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 134 (1,274 Views)

★★ Novice
Yes I’m on pc. Thanks for your time, I’ll wait
Message 46 of 134 (1,281 Views)

Re: Relationships get lost (aka Relationship Culling)

Hero

Hi @Lieke3110 

I found the current thread and moved your posts over.

Could you share your save with @SimGuruNick as asked above ?

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 47 of 134 (1,258 Views)

★ Novice

I am currently experiencing this issues.  It started a couple weeks ago. 

Message 48 of 134 (1,190 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Guys, I put all the rotational families in the my household section, came is exempt from curring households in there.

The ?/80 is the number of sims before curring, not households.
Message 49 of 134 (1,176 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @dblonner 

would you be willing to share your save with QA as asked by @SimGuruNick  above ? If so,please follow this instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 134 (1,142 Views)