[NEEDS SAVES] Sims enter shower/toilet, leave immediately without filling need

by Apollama

Original Post

Re: Bladder Need Does Not Fill When Using The Toilet

Hero
@mistymoo19 Do you queue something after or is it just happening ? Did you try multiple households to see if it happens in all or if it's an issue with the bathroom you're using ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 56 (875 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had it happen quite a few times in different saves, so different households and different bathrooms, and I've had it happen without anything queued after it. It doesn't happen frequently and I can easily fix it by resetting my sim but I thought I'd report just in case other people were having the same issue.

Message 32 of 56 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mistymoo19 Just asking cause there's this existing report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Use-toilet-interaction-not-completed-in-queue/td-p...

EDIT: Actually found another thread that's both for toilet and shower. Merged your thread. Do you also have issues with the shower ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 56 (864 Views)

Sims often cancel certain actions itself

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? 中文(繁體)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions packs exclude high school, many game packs, some stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Send sim to bath in soak. 2. Sim jump into the bathtub, paying money and then leave the bathtub without bathing.

Same goes for other interactions (e.g. watching TV / hacking / etc...). Need to force the sim to do it again.

What do you expect to see? Take the bath if I instruct it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure

Message 34 of 56 (1,471 Views)

Re: Sims often cancel certain actions itself

Hero
@44022c9f9375e219ae638286257682f8 Do you only have this happen when using soaks or also when taking a normal bath ? Does it happen with showers as well ?

Could you test another household to see if you have the same issue ?

It sounds a lot like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-enter-shower-toilet-leave-immediately-without/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 56 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictSame for normal showering. It happens to sleeping as well. Looks like many single sim interaction may have this issue. I remember I haven't encountered this issue before the high school year free patch.

Message 36 of 56 (1,435 Views)

Hero
@44022c9f9375e219ae638286257682f8 So it's the same as the thread I linked ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 56 (1,431 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Looks similar. My sim follow my order if I command it to do the same thing again right after it cancelled my first order.
Message 38 of 56 (1,424 Views)

Re: Sims enter shower/toilet, leave immediately withoutatisfying need.

★ Guide
@meubanks68 I wouldn't mind if it only affected sims who are not familiar with the talking toilet, but it affects all sims. It doesn't allow the player to queue actions for the sim. I agree, it's not fun and it is disruptive to the game.
Message 39 of 56 (770 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I often found sim rush into another level of the same spot after canceling the action. Not sure if this issue happen only for lots with multiple levels.

If I force sim  to do the same action, they keep canceling and rush into another level of the same spot. I have to let them idle for a few seconds after reaching the other level so that I could ask sim to do the same action.

Message 40 of 56 (878 Views)