Re: Sim Immediately Gets Out of Tub/Shower Without Bathing

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Guide

Not very realistic though - never met a mother who wouldn't shower or bath in front of her own toddler.  Well not since around 1960s anyway

Message 21 of 56 (1,115 Views)

Hero
@IngeJones it's a bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 56 (1,113 Views)

Hero
@Apollama I tested your save and it worked all fine for me.

Not sure what's going on for you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 56 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I'm currently having this happening in my game.  There's been a few other issues I've seen where a sim stops interacting with something almost immediately in different saves (which I've deleted now) and I'm not sure how related they are to this one:

• Sims getting out of bed immediately after going to bed.
  • Sims getting off the toilet immediately after sitting down to use it.
  • Sims coming home from work/school immediately after going to work (rabbit hole jobs).
  • Sims stopping eating immediately after starting to eat.
  • Sims cancelling interactions with each other immediately after selecting them.
Message 24 of 56 (1,061 Views)

Hero
@geekgirl101 Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 25 of 56 (1,046 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes and no.  I've had these issues occur both with and without mods.

Message 26 of 56 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hello.

If anyone is still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Please feel free to send me the save via personal message.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 27 of 56 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Toddlers never used to set off showering sims. This has been a very long occurring bug. 

Message 28 of 56 (975 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims enter shower/toilet, leave immediately without filling ne

★★★ Guide

I have been having a lot of issues with my sims getting up immediately from the toilet and not actually reducing their bladder need.

Message 29 of 56 (921 Views)

Bladder Need Does Not Fill When Using The Toilet

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except snowy escape; spa day, dream home decorator, realm of magic; tiny living, paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim use the toilet.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim will sit down on the toilet but will immediately get up, flush the toilet and wash hands. The bladder need some not fill at all. It continues to happen even if I requeue the action and is only fixed when I reset the sim. The action does not get crossed out in the queue, they just don't fill the need.
What do you expect to see? My sim stays on the toilet until their bladder need is filled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 30 of 56 (888 Views)