Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[NEEDS SAVES] Sims don't age up on birthday/Still teleport (Patch 1.69)

by harvestpanda

Original Post

Sims do not age up when blowing out birthday candles on cake.

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.28.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs except for Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bake any cake, put birthday candles on it, have any sim blow out candles to trigger age up.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims can blow out the candles and will get the birthday moodlet but will not actually age up.
What do you expect to see? I expect sims to age up when they blow out birthday candles on a cake.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Sims do not age up when blowing out birthday candles on cake.

Message 41 of 44 (132 Views)

Re: Sims do not age up when blowing out birthday candles on cake.

Message 42 of 44 (107 Views)

Re: Sims do not age up when blowing out birthday candles on cake.

Hero
@megabelle3 Merged your post with the existing bug report.

Please send your save to EA as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Sims-don-t-age-up-on-birthday-Still-teleport-Patch...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 44 (83 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims don't age up on birthday/Still teleport (Patch 1.69)

EA Sims Team

We've recently been able to reproduce this with toddlers but not any other age groups, we're still looking for more save files, thanks so much for all the help! You can DM me the link to your save, much appreciated Standard smile

Instructions for sharing your save with me: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

Message 44 of 44 (38 Views)