[NEEDS SAVES] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

Community Manager (retired)

For anyone still having issues with this, could you possibly share a save file with me where the issue is occurring? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 41 of 52 (1,167 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

★ Novice
@SimGuruNick I have a save file but unable to send you a DM. Same problem as others. My save actually has my sim with the Uncomfortable debuff when getting up from the 8 Comfortable rating chair. No mods, no expansions, just the base game.
Message 42 of 52 (1,109 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

★★★ Apprentice

I just noticed this today with my sim I tested out every single dining chair and sofa. Even though all of them are technically “comfortable”, my sim is getting the uncomfy furniture moodlet, even on the bed! However I’ve noticed that it doesn’t happen on the patio lounger

Message 43 of 52 (1,035 Views)

Hero
@LifeofTamilton Did you send your save to Nick as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 52 (1,023 Views)

★ Novice

This happened the first time I usedthe paranormal couch. I thought it was odd, because the couch seemed nice. It went away and I've used the couch several times in the same save and it hasn't happened again.

Message 45 of 52 (947 Views)

★ Expert

I had this with the gaming chair (and a couple others that I don't recall). The gaming chair stood out because it also gave the (good) buff, along with a negative (uncomfortable) buff.

Message 46 of 52 (929 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It still seems to happen when knitting - in any other case, the chair (or any other surface) gives the appropriate comfort bonus. When knitting, it acts as uncomfortable.

Message 47 of 52 (794 Views)

★ Guide

I'm having problems with that one too and a few others. I can't believe this has been going on for 3 years!

Message 48 of 52 (745 Views)

★ Novice

Two barstools with comfort rating of 8 each are both Uncomfoy (from low quality furniture, they are like sitting on rocks) LOL. Come on EA, this is pretty sad and probably simple to fix.

Message 49 of 52 (425 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Comfort rating 10 on a loveseat, but she's "uncomfy". Bruh.
Message 50 of 52 (373 Views)