Re: [OPEN] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

Re: [TO TEST] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

★★★ Guide

@PeachOatmeal

Oh yeah, I've always been bothered by that as well. I've seen that particular issue occurring long before Seasons. Now I wish I would have made a thread on it. Beds that are not listed as uncomfortable giving uncomfortable moodlets? Beds that are even advertised as being comfortable giving uncomfortable moodlets? That's just straight-up false advertising!

Message 11 of 52 (3,169 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

★★ Apprentice
I have always depended on the Captain Rodrigo de Pablo dining chair for 125 simoleans and the first "comfort level 3" in the build/buy menu. Usually the Sims find it very comfy and want to sit there all day. Now they find it uncomfortable! Have they become picky sitters?
Message 12 of 52 (3,149 Views)

Re: Sims Complaining About Comfy Furniture Being Uncomfy

Hero
I can't duplicate but I guess with 10 me toos, I'm going to add anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 52 (3,130 Views)

★★ Pro

It doesn't happen every time, but I'm getting it with expensive beds and I never did before.

Message 14 of 52 (3,121 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

Yeah, it seems to happen for some Sims but not others for some reason. I have no idea why, though. For example, the vampire I'm playing with on one file doesn't have this problem, but a different Sim on another file persistently has this problem.

Message 15 of 52 (3,118 Views)

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 52 (3,101 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I just had this happen in my game with one of the new beds from the Seasons EP, Cozy Cubbyhole. It has discomfort relief of 4, so I'm very confused why my sim would have a sore back from a cheap bed. Makes me curious which beds are not considered "cheap", or if this is just a bug.

Message 17 of 52 (3,063 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yup, I'm playing a new save, and my Sim is seriously plagued with this. It's more often chairs, sofas, and loveseat than beds, though. I mean, come on, his desk chair is level 3 comfort. How is it uncomfortable?!

Message 18 of 52 (3,058 Views)

EA Staff

Hello everyone!

We have not been able to reproduce this at our end. Could you please share the save file where you are encountering this issue?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

If you give us the name of the object that's giving you problems, It will also help a lot!

Thank you very much!

Message 19 of 52 (3,014 Views)

★★ Expert
hi, @SimGuruIcarus, thank you for replying. i'll upload my saves ASAP.

i also see the opposite. i posted about it last year, but it was on a collection thread. one of the problem objects was the "Mod Pod Sleeper" bed--Sims get the "comfy" moodlet even though it's not a comfortable one.
Message 20 of 52 (2,997 Views)