[NEEDS SAVES] Sim won't travel when invited out

by katrath

Original Post

My sim won’t leave when he gets invited to leave!?

★★★ Newbie

So my sim will get text messages with invites to go to other sims houses or to different lots but when i hit ok it doesn’t do anything he just stays at home. 

help?? 

thank you! 

Message 51 of 79 (1,806 Views)

Re: My sim won’t leave when he gets invited to leave!?

Hero
@Nattysanchezxo_ I merged your post with existing bug report on this.

QA is looking for saves so if you could send yours, that be great.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Sim-won-t-travel-when-invited-out/m-p/9252522#M143...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 79 (1,766 Views)

[HELP] Calls to go visit a friends house don’t work when accepted!

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Every single one except Eco Lifestyle, My First Pet Stuff and Luxury Party Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Whenever someone calls the sim on the phone to ask if they want to hang out at that friends place. By clicking any of the options. “Go.” Or “Go and take a friend with you.” None of them work.
What happens when the bug occurs? Whenever someone calls the sim on the phone to ask if they want to hang out at that friends place. By clicking any of the options. “Go.” Or “Go and take a friend with you.” None of the options work when I click on them. It used to work fine and I would automatically be sent to that sims house. Or when I click “go and take a friend with you” it used to open up my friends list and I could choose which one to take with me. Now as soon as i click go, it just ends the phone call and nothing happens.
What do you expect to see? I expect that my sim gets sent over to the other sims lot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help! Please if someone knows how to fix it, let me know! 

Message 53 of 79 (1,766 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sim won't travel when invited out

★★★★★ Novice
@Wallflowerperks9 If you don't mind me asking, what mod was it that need updating?
Message 54 of 79 (1,693 Views)

★★ Novice

MC Command Center for sims 4

Message 55 of 79 (1,668 Views)

sims 4 can’t respond to phone texts/calls

★ Apprentice

when someone ask me to go out on a date or to a party, i click on ‘’ok’’ and nothing happens. it was fine before but then i changed pc and now it does that? please help. 

Message 56 of 79 (1,681 Views)

@dbatcjm  I've merged your post into the master thread for this issue.  Feel free to click Me Too on the first post, and add any other details you find relevant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 57 of 79 (1,627 Views)

★ Apprentice

do you have the link to the update mc command? 

i guess maybe that's the problem i have...

Message 58 of 79 (1,597 Views)

★★★ Guide

@dbatcjm wrote:

do you have the link to the update mc command? 

i guess maybe that's the problem i have...

It's not MCCC. I always update MCCC with every patch, and this is happening for me (and others) with and without mods.

Can't link to mods on forum, but just search for MCCC and you'll find it.

Message 59 of 79 (1,555 Views)

Re: Invited on Date by NPC wont go, since updated June 5th

★★★★ Novice
I am also having this issue.
Message 60 of 79 (1,503 Views)