Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Sim won't travel when invited out

by OceanneLL

Original Post

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @chrissy_dee2!

Thank you so much for your report!

If  you don't mind, would you be able to share your save file with our team?
Our team keeps looking into this issue but we have not been able to reproduce it so far, so a save file would actually help a lot.

Here's a link to the instructions on how to send save files to our team.

Thanks a bunch and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 71 of 79 (1,513 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is still happening.  I find it shocking that it's still not fixed.  I have absolutely nothing extra installed.  I have the base game ONLY and never had anything else.  This invite I got today was the first time I've ever gotten one.  It was for a birthday party.  I accepted the invite my sim changed clothes.  My sim took a day off from work to go and nothing.  Travelling was completely grayed out, however the birthday sim passed my house so I congratulated him and I just ended it as I did have the timer in the top left corner.

Message 72 of 79 (1,352 Views)

Hero
@StarhawkRanger-3 Could you send your save to QA as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 73 of 79 (1,336 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sorry but no, I'm not confortable with that.  I do however have an idea.  I believe the sim who invited me was homeless therefore there was no place for me to go to the birthday party.  I couldn't find where he lived and I saw him later on sleeping on a park bench. I haven't seen him in a while now. Just an idea.

Message 74 of 79 (1,301 Views)

Hero
@StarhawkRanger-3 Interesting observation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 75 of 79 (1,286 Views)

Re: Sim unable to travel when invited to lot (MAC)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Yes I get this too

@tinsytee Do you know how to fix this?

Message 76 of 79 (956 Views)

Re: Being invited to events

★★★★★ Novice

I'm sorry but I don't know how to fix it.  I just ended the event and moved on.  I didn't accept another invite from a stranger again.

Message 77 of 79 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue and someone else i know has it aswell. It's been months and it ruins a good aspect of the game, i'd really want that to get fixed, i've repaired my game and updated mcc and all and nothing changes.

Message 78 of 79 (728 Views)

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this on the latest game version (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420

Thanks!

Message 79 of 79 (1,233 Views)